Munich – Merano – Lake Garda
Haven’t you always wanted to say you crossed the Alps by bike? Eurobike offers you the opportunity to do so from 2021! Cycle from the Bavarian capital of Munich via Tyrol and South Tyrol to the glittering Lake Garda and experience the most beautiful sides of Bavaria, Austria and Italy. Or is a trip to Merano enough for you? Then just take the shorter version.
- Here you will find all the information about the two cycle tours Munich – Merano, 8 days and Munich – Lake Garda, 11 days.
Allgäu Lakes based in one Hotel
The home of the Bavarian fairy-tale king has always been missing on our cycle tours. But with its enchanting lakes, picturesque landscape and fairy-tale castles, the Allgäu Lakes tour literally tops our tours in Bavaria. Look forward to relaxing days in the beautiful Allgäu and be among the first to discover this great cycle tour.
- All information, dates and prices for the Allgäu lakes rally, 7 days can be found here.
Pisa – Cinque Terre
From the city of the leaning tower to the dreamy Cinque Terre – what a dream holiday. On the way there you will pass well-known places such as Viareggio, Lucca, Castelnuovo di Garfagnana and La Spezia. This Cycle tour is a real gem that is well worth experiencing.
- If you are one of the many enthusiastic Italy fans among our guests you should seriously think about the 8 day tour, Pisa – Cinque Terre – simply fantastic!
- Do you want to take a look at more dream trips in Italy? Here you will find our tour tips for cycle tours in Tuscany.
Castles of the Loire
Dreamy castles, the Route Royale and the majestic river – in this tour there are almost no limits to the romance. Discover the French countryside, experience the famous French cuisine and indulge in your favourite hobby – cycling.
- Whether you choose Castles on river Loire, 8 days or Castles on river Loire, 10 days is up to you. The result is the same, you will come home with a satisfied smile.
- Find more cycle tours on the beautiful Loire Cycle Path here.
Munich Lakes with Charm
The Bavarian lakes area around Munich has been breaking all records as a cycling region for many years now. To give this bestseller a new coat of paint, we have a new charm variant to offer you. The popular route around the glittering lakes remains the same – only the hotels are different.
- If you too find that you can’t have enough charm in life, then you should find out more details about the cycle tour Munich Lakes with Charm, 8 days.
- You can find more cycle tours in Bavaria here.
Rhine & Vines with Charm
The Palatinate cycling region is charming in itself. With the new charm hotels in the bag, this tour simply can’t be beat! Enjoy the pleasant climate, the almost exotic flair and the luxurious comfort that this tour promises.
- You can read more information about the Rhine & Vines Tour with Charm here.
- Here you can also find more information about our cycle tours in the Palatinate.
Mallorca Finca Centre-based tour with Charm
Close your eyes and imagine cycling with your loved ones across the sunny island of Mallorca. Can you already smell the fragrance of the island? Do you feel the gentle breeze blowing around your nostrils? Look forward to active hours in your bike and relaxing moments of idleness in two of the most beautiful fincas Mallorca has to offer.
- If you are in the mood for a little of the Spanish way of life, you should probably book the Mallorca Finca centre-based tour with Charm.
- Find many more cycle tours in Mallorca here
Lake Constance with Charm
Lake Constance with all its advantages, beauty and highlights has been one of our most popular cycle tours in Germany for years. That is why the idea of developing a Lake Constance Tour with Charm was obvious. Come to beautiful Lake Constance with Eurobike, let yourself be pampered and discover your love for the Swabian Sea.
- You can find all information about the Lake Constance cycle tour with Charm, 7 days here.
- The Lake Constance cycle path is presented in more detail here.
Ten Lakes Sporty
Come with Eurohike to the beautiful Salzburg region, where one beautiful lake follows the last. Wonderful landscapes, enchanting villages, imposing mountains and glittering lakes will be your reward for daily stages of between 60 and 85 km.
- We look forward to welcoming you on our Ten Lakes Sporty tour, 7 days.
- You can find more cycle tours in the Salzkammergut here.
Drau Cycle Path Sporty
We believe that the sunny south of Austria is the perfect backdrop for a sporty cycle tour with Eurobike. You cycle along the Drau from beautiful East Tyrol and the sparkling lakes of Carinthia. And all that in just 6 days!
- Would you like more information about the Drau Cycle Paths Sporty cycle tour? Then please click here.
- Sunny Carinthia has other tours on offer too, take a look!
Reschensee – Venice Sporty
The mystical sight of the church tower in the Reschensee is the perfect start to an unforgettable cycle tour. From there you continue towards Lake Garda, Verona and Vicenza. The crowning glory is, and how could it be otherwise, the romantic lagoon city of Venice.
- Here you can find all stages of the Reschensee – Venice Sporty cycle tour.
- Haven’t found the tour for you yet? Discover our entire range of cycle tours in South Tyrol here.
Danube Cycle Path Sporty
From Schärding, or alternatively Passau, you go at lightning speed always along the Danube to Vienna. And that’s in five days! Discover the beauty you will encounter along the banks of this much-celebrated river.
- You can find out everything you need to know about the Danube Cycle Path Sporty tour, 5 days here.
- You can find more information about the Danube Cycle Path here.
© Das Blaue Land, Wolfgang Ehn
Isar Cycle Path for Families
The sparkling lakes, the stunning landscape and the family-friendly hotels make every single face of the family shine. Because Bavaria really has something for every family member. Pack your bags and come to beautiful Bavaria with your family. You can expect wonderful cycle paths, Bavarian hospitality and the best service.
- All information about the Isar Cycle Path for families can be found here.
Drau Cycle Path for families
Pack your child and cases in the car, strap the bikes to the roof and head off to beautiful East Tyrol! From there you cycle along the mighty Drau and experience many adventures on its banks before you can look forward to bathing fun in the Carinthian lakes.
- The Drau Cycle Path for Families, 7 days, is really worth the trip. Find out more now.
Tauern for Families based in one hotel
If you are someone who doesn’t want to pack your bags for the whole family every day, you can now breathe a sigh of relief. Because we have also thought about you. Try the Tauern tour for families. You can expect great cycle tours, exciting excursion destinations and lots of fun with your loved ones.
- Inquire about the Tauern tour for families, 7 days today.
Vanessa Bräumann, Travel specialist & Team lead assistant