Our product manager Andreas once again sought out the most beautiful routes and regions in which to develop cycle tours for you. Including: Innsbruck – Salzburg, Innsbruck – Augsburg, Innsbruck – Munich, the Umbria centre based tour and the ‘Timeout at river Inn’.
He created a particular treat with the cycle tour cycle tour Turin – San Remo. Starting from Piedmont with its classic vineyards, you cycle through the fertile landscape and experience the traditional Italian way of life. By the time you arrive in San Remo on the Ligurian coast, you will have seen, experienced and tasted a lot. After spending a lot of time developing this tour, we are very happy with the way it complements the extensive Eurobike programme. The guest feedback has been very positive so far and we think this tour has the potential to become a firm favourite.
- Angelika and Sabine tell all in their travel report from the Mur cycle path in Styria.
- Semiramis experienced her first cycle holiday in Italy and describes her impressions in the travelogue Venice – Florence.
- In Joscha’s travel guide from the Ten Lakes Tour you can read all about his experiences on the ‘Haus und Hof’ cycle tour from Eurobike.
- Thomas treated his dad to a Eurobike classic and summarised his experiences in the travelogue Bolzano – Venice.
- You will learn why Tatjana was not only impressed by the South Tyrolean hospitality on her cycle tour from Reschensee to Lake Garda in her travelogue from the Etsch Cycle Path.
- Verena experienced the olive harvest in Tuscany and Melanie went to Mallorca. These two reports are coming soon.
- Tatjana – our ‘Bavarian import’ is now responsible for cycling in South Tyrol.
- The fiery Italian Maddalena looks after our guests on cycle tours in Tuscany and Veneto.
- Sporty Selina complements the Italian team perfectly and takes care of the regions of Piedmond, Lake Garda and the cycle tour Bolzano – Venice.
- This year Stefan has taken the role of station manager in Obertrum. After taking care of the stations on Lake Garda and in Munich, he is the perfect man to look after our guests in the greater Salzburg area.
- “The stable is only as good as it’s horses!” Our horses are our rental bikes. With bike mechanic David, we brought another professional to Obertrum. After his training at bike manufacturer KTM, he now takes care of all the bikes here with us. So our bikes are carefully checked and maintained before they are issued to our guests, so nothing will stand in the way of a perfect bike ride.
We are very happy to have you on the team!
- Andreas Schintlmeister (Head of Product Management Eurofun Touristik): 20 years
- Bettina Fabi (Custimer Service): 15 years
- Gudrun Wimmer (Head of Sales/Marketing Eurobike): 5 years
- Michael Kröll (Head of Euroaktiv): 5 years
- Gabriele Zauner (Accounting Eurofun Touristik): 5 years
Thank you for your loyalty!