Time-tested classics as well as ‘newcomers’
As always, there was a strong demand for the Eurobike classic Ten Lakes Tour and the cycle tour from Passau to Vienna. For decades, these trips have provided the ultimate cycling experience. But newly developed routes such as that from Turin to San Remo was keenly booked and garnered enthusiasm.
- Ten Lakes: "A beautiful varied cycle tour. Beautiful lakes, quaint villages. We were lucky with the weather. 8 days and never needed a rain jacket."
- Turin – San Remo: "The journey takes you through beautiful landscapes starting from the city of Turin, which alone is worth a visit. The route leads through fruit trees and vineyards; in the evening you spend the night in picturesque places. The destination of this trip – San Remo –is the crowning glory. Ideal for extending the holiday for a few days. We then took a detour to Menton."
- Danube Classic: "It was a completely beautiful tour. They were all good hotels and the luggage transport worked well. The routes were easy to handle, because the bikes were also very good. Very scenic and much to see. We would book with Eurobike again."
Reservations for our electric bikes rose again in 2018. This also makes more demanding trips, such as the cycle tour on Madeira or cycling holidays in Tuscany, more popular. No wonder – with extra thrust even difficult climbs become manageable hills and powerful headwinds to a balmy breeze.
- Madeira: "The tour on Madeira was a real experience, many beautiful views after quite a few meters of altitude – but with the bike they are easy to manage."
- Madeira: "The highlight was the whole trip, including very good accommodation, some luxury for cyclists! The whole tour offered a great insight into the beautiful island. The e-bikes provided were very suitable for the partial tough ascents. We recommend this tour to every casual cyclist."
Tuscany: ,,Beautiful but demanding bike tour through Tuscany. It was certainly not our last trip with Eurobike."
Bike & Boat
Bike and boat trips were in great demand again last year and bring all cyclists comfortably, safely and with great comfort over water and land. With the unique combination guest experience wonderful tours, enjoyable moments and cosy evenings on the water. Quite comfortable and without a room change.
- Amsterdam - Bruges, MS Magnifique III: "The MS Magnifique III is a beautiful ship with wonderful employees who are always there for guests and always have an open ear. The tour guides deserve extra praise for their nice way they kept the group busy and informed. Overall, we had a memorable, beautiful holiday!"
- Passau - Wien passau, MS Prinzessin Katharina: "All-round consistent tour, comfortable ship, small but complete cabins with a nice bathroom. Excellent food, friendly service and a pleasant atmosphere. The cycling was not exhausting; it is the most beautiful route along the Danube."
- Danube cycle path, MS Arlene: The trip was very well organised and can only be recommended. After a day’s cycling and a very scenic landscape we could relax on board the Arlene. Our tour guide Regine had lots of information and tips ready. The crew were very helpful and friendly. The food was varied and good.
Active holidays but with time to switch off and relax. During these tours our guests discover new routes every day and in the evening enjoy the wellness facilities – without changing accommodation. Centre-based tours are perfect for those who don’t want to miss a bit of home comfort even on holiday.
- Chiemsee Centre-based Tour: "Beautiful tours around the Chiemsee. There were many opportunities to take a break in beer gardens or take a cool dip in Lake Chiemsee. The included boat trips were very nice. All round a recommended holiday."
- Mallorca double-centre-based tour: "Perfect trip for nature lovers with accommodation in two very nice places. A beautiful, picturesque landscape away from the hustle and bustle! The service by Eurobike on site is well organised. We had a breakdown and were well looked after! Price – performance was right, we’d gladly go again!"
- Lake Garda centre-based tour: "Our week’s holiday on Lake Garda was very successful! Great hotel, stunning scenery and beautiful towns (Sirmione, Verona). The travel documents, route guidance, transfers were perfectly organised for us. We would book again with Eurobike!"