Itinerary at a glance
You go on board between 13:00 and 14:00 in Trogir. At a „Welcome-Aboard“ drink hosted by your tour guide, you are invited to a small snack before setting off during the afternoon to the island of Brač. There, you will go off on a small bike tour from Supetar to Pučišća.
Right after breakfast, the boat casts off for the island of Korčula. It is known as the black island because of the pinewoods here. From the harbour in Račišće you cycle via Kneža and Žrnovska Banja to Korčula. Via Pupnat and Kneža you will return to the ship to Račišće. By boat you will go to the town of Korčula.
Enjoy your morning on board the boat as you sail over to the island of Mljet. From Sobra, you cycle through the island‘s forests via Prožura to Saplunara. After lunch and a break for a swim you cycle back to Sobra. From there you set sail again. Target today is: the Elafiti island of Šipan.
Today starts with a short cycle over the island of Šipan, from Šipanska Luka to Suđurađ and back. On board your boat, you sail to Dubrovnik, arriving around lunchtime. After lunch on board, you can go on a guided tour of the town. After the tour there is plenty of time to get to know the UNESCO World Heritage town.
In the morning you will take the boat to Kućište. You will get on your bike and ride via Viganj to the viewpoint at 173 m above sea level. Afterwards, you will ride along the „upper road“ to Orebic and after a coffee break back to Pelješac. Here the captains dinner is waiting for you.
First the boat takes you to Hvar. From here, you cycle through fields of lavender and vineyards to Stari Grad, the oldest settlement on the island. In Stari Grad, lunch is served on board, then you set off for the second part of your cycle tour, a circular tour via Vrboska and Jelsa. You stay the night in the harbour at Stari Grad.
During the two-hour boat trip from Stari Grad to Stomorska on the island of Šolta simply enjoy the beautiful countryside passing by. You cycle from Stomorska to Maslinica through lovely unspoiled villages. After lunch and a last swim, the boat takes yo back to Trogir.
Disembarkation is after breakfast until 09.00. Then you set off on your individual journey home or get your transfer to the airport.
The cycle tours require at least a basic level of fitness, which you should have acquired by occasional or daily cycling. The routes can take you up to an altitude of about 100 – 300 metres above sea level. You will cycle between 20 and 40km each day through hilly and mountainous terrain. You have plenty of time to complete each cycle ride.
Sometimes there will be steeper climbs, but of course it is okay to push your bike if you want to. The roads are mostly asphalted and there is little traffic outside of holiday-periods. It's your choice whether you want to cycle self-guided with maps and information material or if you want to do a guided cycle tour. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to wear a cycle helmet.
Prices and dates
Services & Information
Further details about this tour
- 7 nights on board in double cabins with shower/WC
- Bed linen and towels (no bath towels)
- Captain‘s Dinner
- Guided bike tours according to programme
- Half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner (depending on the daily pro-
- Hire helmet (with hire bike booking)
- Travel documents (1 x per cabin), Maps on board
- Service-Hotline (7 days, 08.00 a.m. – 08.00 p.m.)
- Guided city tours in Dubrovnik und Trogir
- Trekkingbike 21-gear (Electric bike for an extra charge)
- Drinks on board and tips for guides and the crew
Due to the weather, the water level or tequnical problems there may be eventual changes during the tour!
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Arrival by plane: Split, abuot 7 km from the pier. A transfer can be booked from the airport to the boat and back upon request and provision of the flight number and arrival time. The price for the transfer will be determined and communicated at the beginning of 2024.
- Arrival by car: car park costs about € 70 per week. A reservation is necessary
Things to note:
- Further important information according to the package travel law and additional information about your bike and boat trip can be found here!
- Minimum number of participants:22
- This tour is a partner tour.
"I look forward to making your vacation dreams come true."