Jersey, Guernsey & Sark
Loop tour at the Channel Islands.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
In the morning, take the ferry to Jersey. After check in into your hotel in St. Helier. Distribution of the rental bikes (if booked) and cycle tour to the southeast of the island. You are passing the harbour of Rocque and the swamps of Grouville.
Promising Trip along the west coast of the island. The tour leads you passing at St. Aubin, the most famous harbour of Jersey. Highlight at this stage is the tour to the bay of St. Ouen with its ruins of Grosnez castle.
First you cycle to St. Aubin in the south of the island and then to La Grève de Lecq. From here in former times buccaneers and pirates terrorized the coasts of France. On the way beautiful views over the British Channel are awaiting you . In the evening Ferry to Guernsey or overnight stay in St. Hélier, depends on the ferry schedule
There´s expecting you a loop tour to the “Pointe de Jerbourg”, from where you can enjoy a stunning overview to the anglonorman islands and the french coast. Overnight stay in St. Peter Port.
Walk to the Harbour of Guernsey and Ferry to Sark(duration approx. 50 minutes). Round trip on the car-free streets of the island. In the evening, journey back to Guernsey. A short walk back to your hotel.
From Saint Peter port, you cycle to the south coast up to Pleinmont Point. Journey back on quite cycle paths through the interior of Guernsey. Overnight stay in St. Peter Port.
In the morning ferry from Guernsey to St. Malo and departure. Arrival time at the mainland depends on the weather (noon or early afternoon).
Easy to moderately tour along the coasts. Sometimes not paved paths. When you cycle down to the bays you have some ascents and descents.
Category: 3***-hotels (local classification)
- Accommodation in your selected category
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- Luggage transport on the Channel Islands (not for hotel in St. Malo – port St. Malo)
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (GE, EN, FR with (route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Ferries as mentioned in the program
- Service hotline (English)
- Half board: 3 course dinner (St. Malo only B&B)
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Dinard, Rennes and Paris airport
- Saint Malo train station
- Public car park close to the hotel, approx. € 10 to € 16 a day
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- For your journey back to St. Malo there could be some delay because of the weather. Please pay attention to this when booking you train tickets
- Luggage transfer Hotel – harbour St. Malo is not included
- Passport necessary for the ferry ride