Berlin - based in one hotel
One city and its many sides.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Berlin
Individual arrival in the middle district of Berlin. You get your bike (if booked) and important information for the bike tour in the late afternoon. Finish this first day with a cosy dinner (inclusive).
An about three hours lasting sightseeing (just incl. with the Maritim hotel) tour shows you famous sights of Berlin like the government district, the Potsdam Square and the Museum Island. In the afternoon you will get many more impressions during a boar trip.
Start and end of today's stage is the main station of Potsdam. You will see the UNESCO World Heritage “Palaces and Parks of Potsdam and Berlin” with Sanssouci Palace. The capital of Brandenburg appears international: for example with the Russian Colony and the Dutchman District.
The tour starts today at the railway station “Gesundbrunnen”. A visit in Berlin would be incomplete without marks of the former division. Therefore your way leads you today alongside the former border. You will see memorial places, watchtowers and the East Side Gallery, a piece of the former Wall, which was painted by artists. You will drive back with the suburban train from the station “Treptower Park”.
Today the tour begins at the underground station “Onkel Toms Hütte”. At the Wannsee you will see Berlin as a town, which is characterized by forests and water. Stages of the tour lead you to the Schlachtensee (lake), the bathing beach “Wannsee“, the weekend cottage of the painter Max Liebermann and the Glienicker Brücke (bridge).
on free disposal
Culture, history and nature: Enjoy the facets of Berlin or the surrounding, you especially like, on your own today.
Easy tour without noteworthy ascents.
Cat A: Maritim proArte Hotel
Cat B: Centrovital Berlin
- Accommodation in your selected hotel
- Breakfast buffet
- 1 more coursed (Tapas)Dinner on your arrival day incl. "Berliner Weiße"
- Personal Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- 1 water bottle in the room
- 1 ferry trip on the river Spree with the duration of 1 hour
- 1 Guided city tour by bike (only incl. in category A)
- Free entrance to wellness and fitness area
- Free Wifi
- 1 Berlin Welcome Card – 5 days incl. public transport
- Best elaborated route
- Service hotline
- If half board is booked - dinner
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival/ Park/ Departure:
- Berlin central train station
- Berlin airport
- Multi-storey car park, approx. EUR 13-17 per night, no reservation possible, to be paid at the time
The Berlin WelcomeCard offers so much more than just a ticket: Berlin visitors enjoy free travel on public transport - and favorable conditions with more than 190 partners who grant discounts of 25% to 50%! Berlin WelcomeCard users will also receive the Berlin WelcomeCard Guide, which enriches your trip to Berlin as a travel guide. Be inspired by tour suggestions and insider tips and be inspired by the most beautiful sides of Berlin. The Berlin WelcomeCard ensures relaxation of the holiday budget and offers you a completely carefree stay, as well as helpful orientation in the vibrant capital.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin