Berlin - Kopenhagen
Capitals, rivers, lakes and Sea.
- 11 Days / 10 Nights
- Self-guided Tour
Arrival in Arrival in Berlin/Oranienburg
Today you will cycle along the Oder-Havel-Canal to Liebenwalde. Continue along the Havel to Zehdenick.
Along the way, you will come across the legendary Lake Stechlin, which has been immortalized through literature by T. Fontane.
A highlight of this tour is Mueritz-Nationalpark. Along the way you will find the small village of Ankershagen, where Schliemann, who discovered Troy, grew up. Overnight stay in Waren or nearby.
In the national park of Nossentiner Heide you will cycle through the vast wooded area to Güstrow, which is not far away. Your time is well spent by doing a sightseeing tour through the old town as well as by visiting E.-Barlach-atelier.
Today you will cycle next to the Bützow-Güstrow-channel until Rostock. On this stage you can use the train from different destinations to get to Rostock (not included).
Today’s stretch, the last stretch of your tour, is a little shorter and takes you back to the capital. Spend the afternoon in a quaint café or visit the Tivoli Gardens. Turn in your rental bike and enjoy your evening. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Nykøbing/Falster – Stege/Island Mønapprox. 75 km
Stege/Island Møn – Køgeapprox. 105 km or approx. 50-70 km + train ride
Køge – Copenhagenapprox. 45-55 km
Departure or extension
Mainly on level ground on bike paths, small side roads or rural roads. A few short sections on cobblestone or on busy roads.
| Season 1 |
24.05.2021 - 23.08.2021
|Berlin - Copenhagen, 11 days, DE-BERBK-11X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||340.00|
Category: 2**-, 3***- and 4***-hotels and guest houses
| Season 1 |
May 24, 2021 - Aug 23, 2021
|Double room p. P.||65.00|
|Surcharge single room||35.00|
|Double room p. P.||150.00|
|Surcharge single room||30.00|
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extensive breakfast
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, Dutch, Italian with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers, Travel guide only in German)
- 1 Boat ride Rostock – Gedser incl. your bike
- GPS-data is available
- service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Oranienburg central train station
- Berlin airport
- Free car park at the hotel, no reservation possible.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Ferry Stubbenkøbing – Bogø approx. EUR 12 per person
- Train ticket Fakse – Køge approx. EUR 15 per person
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!