Multifarious around the capital.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Berlin
Welcome briefing and distribution of the bikes (if booked). Afterwards you have time to stroll through the capital. .
At first you cycle through the government district, passing the Brandenburg Gate and the Potsdam Square. Not only the castle Sanssouci belongs to the world cultural heritage, also the more than 55 hectare Park and the 150 buildings.
Impressed by the sights of Potsdam you cycle at first along the Havel to Werder with its beautiful, on an island located old town. Fruit-growing and lakes shape the landscape till you reach your destination of today: Brandenburg at the Havel.
You cycle along Lake Betzsee to the neo-baroque castle Ribbeck with its famous pear tree. Continue to Groß Behnitz to the manor Borsig.
You first pass the charming old town of Nauen and ang go on along the chanal of river Havel. To your today’s destination Oranienburg. . You should absolutely visit the oldest baroque castle of the Mark of Brandenburg and the museum concentration camp Sachsenhausen.
You pass the memorial of Sachsenhausen and a housing complex of the DDR government members in Wandlitz, you will reach the cycle path Berlin-Usedon which bring you back in the capital.
Departure or extension
After the breakfast, individual departure or additional nights.
Easy – all routes are predominantly plain or run in an just a little bit uneven terrain. You cycle mostly on asphalted or paved agricultural roads or on cycle ways. The routes are optimally suitable for beginners and cycle groups too.
Kategorie: 3*** und 4**** Hotels und Gasthöfe
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast or breakfast buffet
- Personal welcome briefing (GE, EN)
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Best elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents 1 x per room (GE, EN with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- GPS data is available
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Berlin Train Station
- Berlin Airport
- Car park at the hotel costs € 16 per day, to be paid for for at the time, no reservation possible/necessary.
Things to note:
- Special arrangements for at least 4 people on request!
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!