Five Rivers - based in one hotel
Moselle - Saar - Kyll.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Self-guided tour
In Trier you can discover a 2000 year old history. The well-known Porta Nigra and the amphitheater are only two of many different monuments from history. Your booked rental bikes are available at your accommodation.
Round trip along the Saar River
Today you get to know the 4th river: the Saar River. You start your round trip at the Obermosel River and soon you reach the medievel town of Saarburg with its castle ruin. The route leads you via Tawern and Konz back to Trier.
Through the Kyll valley
Also your last bicycle trip initially starts with a train ride to Speicher. From there it is not far to Bitburg. Today you need to taste beer instead of wine! You cycle back and firstly follow the river Kyll to Pfalzel and then you continue the last distance alongside the Moselle River until you reach Trier again. In the evening you have enough time to review all impressions of this wonderful bike trip.
Departure or extension
Your journey ends after breakfast. We would be pleased to arrange some additional nights for you.
All routes are relatively flat and dispose of an excellent signposting. Often you cycle on bicycle tracks and small side roads with less traffic. Only at the respective entrances and exits of the towns you have to expect higher traffic volume. Altogether a relatively simple bike tour which almost requires no basic condition.
Category Superior: Hotel Park Plaza Trier 4****Superior
Category A: Hotel Deutscher Hof Trier 3***Superior
Category B: Hotel Deutschherrenhof Trier
- Accommodation in your selected hotel
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal (sometimes in restaurants close to the hotels)
- Well developed route
- Detailed travel documents
- Rental bike insurance
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Trier train station
- Frankfurt-Hahn or Frankfurt am Main airport
- Category Superior: Free parking close to the hotel, no reservation possible
- Category A: Car park at the hotel costs approx. € 10 per day, to be paid for at the time, no reservation possible
- Category B: Car park at the hotel costs approx. € 3,50 per day or public multi story car park close to the train station costs € 45 per week, to be paid for at the time, no reservation possible
- The rail journeys are not included in the price (payable: in each case directly on spot).
- If half board is booked, it is possible, that it takes place in restaurants nearby the hotels.