Loop tour at the Baltic sea.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Lübeck
You start the tour in the magnificent old Hanseatic city of Lubeck which was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
You are offered splendid views of Lubeck and the Neustadt bay. On your way you pass the seaside resorts of Timmendorfer Strand and Scharbeutz and also Germany’s oldest lighthouse in Travemunde.
Along the Mecklenburg Bay to the coastal resort of Gromitz with its 400 m long pier and 8 km long sandy beach. The pretty old town of Heiligenhafen and the remarkable salt storehouse are worth an evening stroll.
Along the Baltic Sea Cycle Route to Sehlendorf and further into the heart of Holstein Switzerland. It now gets slightly hilly along the „Holsteinische-Schweiz-Radtour“ (Holstein Switzerland cycle path) to Eutin.
From Plon you cycle onto the „Prinzeninsel“ peninsula in the „Great Plon Lake“, one of 16 lakes within the urban area of Plon. You take the boat to the climatic spa of Bosau (not incl. approx. € 9 per person, not possible on monday).
Through Holstein Switzerland via Robel and Susel to Haffkrug where you get back onto the Baltic Sea Cycle Route. Via Travemunde back to Lubeck.
Mainly on level ground, sometimes slightly hilly, mostly on quiet country roads, cycle paths, field and forest trails, occasionally on sandy tracks, concreted paths and on cobblestone.
Category: 3* and 2* hotels
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (DE,EN,NL)
- Service hotline
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Lübeck train station
- Public car park at “Holstentor”, approx. € 10 per day, no reservation possible, to be paid for at the time
- Public car park nearby the hotel in the serviceroads for free
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Boat ride Prinzeninse l- Bosau approx € 9 per person incl. bike, not possible on monday 10 km more to cycle!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!