Lahn Cycle Path
The sporty tour.
Fair Weather Cyclist
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Self-guided tour
You cycle on the asphalted Lein path via Aumenau and Runkel to Limburg with famous dome.
Today you cross the unspoilt valley from Diez to Balduinstein, one of the most scenic parts of the tour. Two climbs can be avoided by using the train (11 km). Have a break at monastery Arnstein, at fortress Nassau or in historic Inn on Lahn before you reach Bad Ems and Coblenz.
Easy to medium, easy cycling, some short distances to push the bike.
- Accommodation in your selected category
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents
- Service hotline
Arrival / parking / departure
- Netphen train station
- Details for car park upon request
- Return transfer by minibus from Coblenz to the spring of river Lahn daily morning, this costs € 70 per person incl. your bike, to be paid in advance, a reservation is necessary
- Good train connections from Coblenz to Netphen