Stettin - Gdansk
Baltic Coast and Pommern.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
- Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
Arrival in Stettin
Individual arrival to Stettin until the afternoon. Welcome briefing at 5 p.m. in the hotel. End your day with a city tour to the places of interest – Haken- and Odertrass, palace or lively old city.
After breakfast journey by boat or train to Świnoujście. Distribution of the rental bikes before you cycle through the beautiful forests of the national park towards Misdroy. In this popular health resort the first guests walked along the promenade already in 1830. From the pier you will have a fantastic view onto the unique cliffs. Enjoy the view onto the Baltic Sea during a coffee break at the beach. Then you cycle along beautiful bike paths, through deep forest and along idyllic lakes through the national park. Overnight stay takes place in Cammin.
Before departure you should definitely visit the gothic cathedral and the mystic monastery garden. Short bus transfer to Pobierowo. Afterwards you cycle along the forests to the sea with its white sandy beaches. From there you continue to the probably most beautiful lighthouse along the polish Baltic Sea. You will cycle along the most beautiful beaches to Kolberg.
After breakfast you leave the small town by bike in direction coast. You cycle via Wicie and along the coast through villages like Jarosławiec.
Transfer Osieki – Ustka/Stolpmünde, cycling Rowy – Slowinski Nationalpark Leba / Kaschubenlandapprox. 45 km + Transfer
Today your tour to Rowy is awaiting you. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on your tour through the Slowinski national park. You continue to Czolpino with its lighthouse and a beautiful view through the dune landscape. All around nature pure! On by bike to Kluki and its outdoor museum, afterwards transfer to the former fishing village Leba.
The so-called polish Sahara is unique in Europe and inviting you for a bath in the Sea today. Relax at the beach or explore the Slowinski national park. Stroll through Łeba. You can use your bike of course the whole day.
After breakfast bus transfer to peninsula Hela. Along the way you can visit the palace of family Krockow (facultative) from 14th century. It was renovated several times. As you can see it today it looks like since the 19th century. In the afternoon bike tour across the peninsula, afterwards you continue by boat to Gdansk. Probably the most beautiful way to travel into the precious Hanseatic city. Guided group tour guided city tour in Gdansk and dinner.
Departure or extension
Individual departure or possibility for additional days in Gdansk.
A bike tour through mostly flat and sometimes hilly terrain. The bike routes lead along asphalted roads with less traffic and gravel roads.
Category: hotels of 3***-level as well as typical hotels
- Overnights in hotels as mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Dinner (ceremonious resignation food in the last evening)
- Escort vehicle during the whole trip
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Detailed travel documents
- All entries, excursions and transfers during the trip, according to the programme
- Journey by boat from peninsula Hela to Gdansk
- Bus transfer according to the program
- Town excursions Stettin and Danzig
- Rental bike
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Train station Stettin
- Airport Stettin
- Hotel own parkgarage, approx.€14/day, public guarded parking space near the hotel, approx. €5/day
- Arrival and departure package from / to Berlin, about € 150 per person.
- bis 11 Tage vor Reisebeginn: 35% des Reisepreises
- Vom 10. bis 3. Tag vor Reisebeginn: 50% des Reisepreises
- Ab 3. Tag vor Reisebeginn oder "No Show": 80% des Reisepreises
- Bei Reiseabbruch 100% des Reisepreises.