Passau - Budapest - Passau, MS Primadonna
From Passau to the Iron Gate
Transfer from the parking space Donau Touristik-infopoint or train station to the ship. Boarding from 4:30 pm and welcome snack. Approximately 6:00 pm “cast-off“. Meander Danube bend (passage approximately 8:30 pm)
By ferry to Wiesen and along the Danube-cycle-path passing Habsburg Castle Persenbeug and Emmersdorf/Melk through the Wachau to Spitz (1000-bucket-vineyard).
Guided walk in Bratislava (1 h). Traffic-free to island Danubiana Meulensteen (individual sightseeing; gallery, cafés, and so on). Back the same way.
Guided tour Basilica Kalocsa and baroque Bishops Palace (with Steven‘s crown). Traffic-free passing cow, pig and horse herds to the baroque town Baja (town hall, old town). Interesting sculptures along Hungarian‘s most famous pilgrimage route.
Guided bus tour with fortress Kalemegdan (2,5 h). On traffic-free Save-cycle path to Island Ada Ciganlija/to Savsko jezero-lake. Back across the famous bicycle bridge of Brankov to Zemun and traffic-free district Waterfront.Magnificant views of the illuminated party metropolis of Eastern Europe.
At approximately 7:00 am we pass the Danube gorge valley Iron Gate, where the Danube is 60 m deep and sometimes only 65 m wide. Back to Golubac (biggest fortress in Serbia, individual sightseeing). Cycle tour Veliko Gradište on traffic-free and flat cycle paths to Silver lake/Srebrno jezero and back.
Magnificent cityscape, former capital of South-Hungary, fortress Peterwardein. On Danube cycle path to a Čarda with drink and back same way.
sit the battle site of Mohács. Through the Duna-Dráva National Park to Kölked (Stork Museum) and on to the battle monument of Sátorhely and back.
Traffic free cycle circuit to Margaret Island and into the centre or optional: guided bus tour (3 h)
Active tour: along the Danube cycle path to enchanting Szentendre and back (+ 34 km).
From Austria‘s Rothenburg to Eckartsau (Imperial Palace) and on to Vienna. Through the Danube island recreation area to the ship.
Guided bus tour in Vienna (2 h). Along the traffic-free Danube cycle path into the centre. Along the Ringstrasse cycle path to the Kunsthistorisches Museum (Art History Museum), one of the world‘s leading galleries
By ferry (+ € 3,50) to the right bank into the oldest town of Austria, Enns. Via St. Florian (Abbey) to Linz and return of rental bikes. Concert on the Bruckner organ Disembarkation by 10:00 am and bus transfer to the Donau Touristik private parking space or Passau train station and journey home.
Embarkation until 10:00 a.m.
Perfekt ausgebaut, flach bis leicht bergab, meist direkt entlang des Donau-Ufers. Wer müde ist oder gerade keine Lust zum Radeln hat, kann den Tag an Bord genießen.
| Season 1 |
04.05.2023 | 16.05.2023 | 28.05.2023 | 29.09.2023 |
|Bike & Boat Passa-Budapest - MS Primadonna - main deck, 13 days, DE-DOSET-13I-H|
|Base price|| |
|Discount 2-bed-cabin front/back||-231.00|
|Bike & Boat Passa-Budapest - MS Primadonna - upper deck, 13 days, DE-DOSET-13I-O|
|Base price|| |
|Bike & Boat Passa-Budapest - MS Primadonna - promenade deck, 13 days, DE-DOSET-13I-P|
|Base price|| |
- Bike & Boat cruise with 12 x full board inclusive port fees in booked double cabin shower/WC/TV/tel/safe/minibar/airconditioning
- Private parking space in Passau (unguarded, fenced)
- Transfer from parking space/infopoint to the ship on arrival day and back on departure day (or from/to train station Passau if notified) - fixed time
- Rental bike inclusive saddle bags (7-gear pedal brake or 21-gear free-wheel)
- 2 x Hydrojet massage and 1 x partial body massage (à 15 minutes) and traditional beard shave or hairdresser (wash/dry) = per cabin
- Tour guide and daily personal tour-information
- Detailed route descriptions and maps as well as gps-data of the route
- Guided bus tour in Vienna (2 h) inclusive ticket KHM
- Guided bus tour in Belgrade (2,5 h)
- Guided walk in Novi Sad
- Guided tour basilica Kalocsa
- Guided tour Bishops Palace Kalocsa
- Guided tour Castle Eckartsau
- Guided tour Abbey St. Florian
- Organ concert in Linz
- Excursion package , EUR 112,- per person:
Guided bus tour in in Budapest (3 h)
Guided walk in Bratislava
Bus trip to Pécs/Fünfkirchen inclusive guided town tour (approximately 4,5 h)
Arrival / Parkin /Departure:
- Passau Mainstation
- On request transfer from the parking lot Danube Tourist Information Point or Passau Central Station to the ship
Things to note:
- Further important information according to the package travel law and additional information about your bike and boat trip can be found here!
- The transport of own bikes is limited due to the space on deck!
Over four countries you ride through the unique Donauvalley. You stay on board of the MS Primadonna.