Itinerary at a glance
The tour starts with a ride through beautiful Turku and onwards into the lush nature of the archipelago. Take a coffee break in the quaint coastal town of Parainen and enjoy views of the giant limestone quarry.
Experience beautiful sea views. Island hopping, four ferry rides and bridges leading from island to island. In June and July daylight is practically endless, so there is no need to hurry. Visit the medieval church of Korppoo, have lunch at a seaside restaurant in Houtskär. Do not miss the sunset from the Mossala-lookout tower.
Enjoy the final views of the archipelago before boarding the ferry to the mainland. The longest stage of the week includes three longer ferry crossings and some climbs. Cycle through tranquil countryside to the beautiful seaside town of Naantali – the summer residence of the Finnish president.
Back into the city. After three days of islands and sea views, it is time for a change of scenery. Today’s stage initially takes you to the beautiful island of Ruissalo and back to Turku. Enjoy the flair in Naantali, before the river Aura accompanies you back to the heart of Turku.
The final leg of the tour takes you to the surroundings of Turku and in particular to two islands connected to the mainland: Hirvensalo and Kakskerta. Back in Turku, think back and review your holiday.
Mostly slightly hilly terrain with gentle hills, sparse forests and rocky shores. Some steeper ascents and descents. Mostly on quiet side streets and cycle paths, often sealed, short sections on gravel roads.
Prices and dates
Category: 3***- and 4****-hotels and inns
Services & Information
Further details about this tour
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Personal tour information (English)
- Luggage transfer (1 piece of luggage per person, no luggage transfer on the 3rd day to the island of Houtskär)
- Digital tour information
- Ferry rides according to the program
- The tour will be done anticlockwise in June and August due to ferry timetables.
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Turku train station
- Turku or Helsinki airport
- Turku ferry port
Things to note
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Ferry trip Mossala - Iniö on your own, cost approx. EUR 12 per person incl. Bike
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- This tour is a partner tour.
"I look forward to making your vacation dreams come true."