- For a stress-free start to your travel, arriving at the start point by early evening the day before is recommended. The individual return journey takes place on the last day of travel.
- For any costs incurred locally (children, local taxes, dogs etc.), as well as excluded transport and services, please refer to the itinerary or the section “Services/Things to note”.
- If a minimum number of participants is necessary for the trip to take place, this is defined under “Arrival dates”. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the tour by the time specified under the heading “Arrival dates” before the planned travel date. We recommend organising your arrival and departure only after this deadline has passed.
- The distance travelled is approximate and may differ from the actual distance.
- The language in which the listed services are provided, as far as this is relevant for the provision of services, can be found under the heading “Services”.
- If special passport or visa requirements are needed for EU citizens, this is indicated under “Arrival/Parking/Departure”.
- This trip is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Travel cancellation insurance, including travel interruption insurance is recommended. Information on insurance options to cover the cost of assistance during the journey, including transport in case of accident, illness or death can be found at www.eurobike.at/travel-insurance.