Early bird bonus
For bookings* that reach us by 28 February at the latest (this can also be the postage date of your travel registration), you will receive either:
- EUR 20,- early bird discount per person
- or a branded saddle bag.
*Valid only for Eurobike Original Tours.
Regular customer discount
Our regular customers can look forward to even more anticipation of their next cycling holiday. From your second direct booking with Eurobike - Eurofun Touristik GmbH, you will receive your regular customer discount. This discount is graded according to the number of tours you have booked with us:
Regular customer discount:
- EUR 15,- for your second direct booking
- EUR 25,- for your third direct booking
- EUR 35,- for your fourth direct booking
- EUR 40,- for your fifth direct booking (highest discount rate, at a maximum of 10 percent of the basic travel price)
We apply the following discounts to groups of 6 or more fully paying adults:
- Groups of 6 get 6% off of season’s basic price incl. SRS
- Groups of 8 get 7% off of season’s basic price incl. SRS
- Groups of 10 get 8% off of season’s basic price incl. SRS
- Groups of 12 get 9% off of season’s basic price incl. SRS
- Groups of 15 get 10% off of season’s basic price incl. SRS
- All in one booking
- One billing address
- One booking confirmation
- One address to send travel documents to
- One payment (deposit and final payment)
Information on the discount and bonus system
- All discounts and bonuses are only valid for full-paying guests or, from the age of 15 as a third person in a double room and for direct bookings with Eurobike - Eurofun Touristik GmbH.
- In addition to the early bird discount, one further discount can be granted. Our Eurobike travel specialists will be happy to calculate your personal maximum discount.
- When booking a short cycling holiday (less than 6 nights), the discounts are calculated on a pro rata basis.
- Information and documentation on desired discounts must be submitted at the time of booking. We ask for your understanding that a later consideration is no longer possible. For data protection reasons, we do not archive copies of passports, for example.