Enjoying the diversity of nature
Travel through idyllic nature, along the sea or rather cycling from city to city? We can reassure you, we have everything in our tour repertoire. Our bestsellers score points for their diversity. Whether long, short, sporty or leisurely, everyone gets their money's worth and can replenish their energy stores. If you are not a decision-maker, we recommend the cross-border cycle tours. Here, from your bike saddle, you get to know several countries at once on just one trip. Various round trips are also particularly popular. Discover the island of Majorca, Sardinia or Sicily in just one week, for example. Have we sparked your curiosity? Red more about the details of the individual classic tours now.
Ten Lakes Tour
A true classic among all Eurobike Original Tours is the Ten Lakes Tour. Nestled in a gently rolling landscape, the Attersee, Mondsee, Traunsee and Wolfgangsee lakes are among the highlights of this cycle tour through the Salzkammergut region. In total, as the name of the tour suggests, you will discover ten beautiful lakes from the saddle of your bike. Each one of them is special and tells its own story. Especially in summer, this cycle tour offers a pleasant way to cool off in between. Simply wonderful! See the beauty of the ten lakes for yourself.
- You can find more cycle tours in the Salzkammergut here.
- "These 10 lakes are a must-see. With the Bikeline in the saddle bag, you can’t get lost."
- "All the 3-star inns and hotels booked are to be recommended."
- "The highlights of this tour are the beautiful scenery, great lakes and lots of interesting, different sights."
- "The route is lovingly planned and offers lots of cycling fun."
- "Very nice to cycle from one lake to another."
- "A lovely varied circular cycling tour. Beautiful lakes, quaint villages."
Passau - Vienna on the Danube Cycle Route
If you fancy a varied cycling tour through beautiful Austria, we can recommend the cycle tour from Passau to Vienna on the Danube Cycle Path. This cycling holiday is perfect for a leisurely and relaxing cycling holiday. This tour is not only popular with our customers, but is also considered the most popular cycle path in Europe. It scores points above all for its diversity and beautiful scenery. Baroque towns like Schärding, idyllic water landscapes along the Danube and cultural highlights like Melk Abbey await you.
- All cycle tours on the Danube Cycle Path at a glance.
- "Hotels in Austria are super! Cycle tour (route) very beautiful and varied!"
- "Excellent service and high quality e-bikes from Eurobike made the tour a relaxing experience, allowing us to focus on the numerous cultural and culinary highlights along the route."
- "We were very satisfied with the whole organisation by Eurobike"
- "All in all highly recommended, we would book again."
- "Well worked out tour. Organisation very good in all points. A cycle tour to enjoy"
- "We were thrilled with the organisation, with the transport of the luggage and the return transport to Passau."
Munich Lakes Round Trip
A symbiosis of city life, natural diversity and regional specialities! All this and much more is offered by our next bestselling cycle tour the "Munich Lakes Tour". Starting in the Bavarian capital Munich, you cycle along beautiful lakes with the best water quality. Marvel at the majestic mountain massifs and stroll through the historic quaint old towns. The constant view of Germany's highest mountain, the Zugspitze, enhances this impressive cycling tour even more. You can take it easy on this tour, enjoy it to the fullest and completely recharge your batteries.
- Would you also like to discover other cycle tours in Bavaria? Then find out more here.
- "Wonderful scenery, great accommodation."
- "The cycle tour is beautiful. Most of the routes are amazingly varied and mostly without traffic. The choice of hotels is excellent, especially the starting hotel in Munich is very well chosen."
- "We did this tour for the first time. Everything worked very well, from the bike handover to the luggage transport. The travel and tour documents were excellent."
- "All in all, the holiday was perfect for us amateur cyclists."
- "Very nice tour, an unconditional recommendation."
- "Great hotels, super organisation, dedicated tour guide and very beautiful scenery.
Palatinate Wine Star Tour
What could be better than a glass of wine after an extensive bike tour? On the Palatinate Wine Tour Based in One Hotel you can often treat yourself over dinner. As the second largest wine-growing region in Germany, the Palatinate is known far beyond its borders for its home-grown and produced wine. The Mediterranean climate and the many hours of sunshine also attract numerous cycling tourists to the Palatinate region. Cycle through the beautiful vineyards and enjoy the regional specialities.
- More information about other cycle tours in the Palatinate, you can get here.
- "Very beautiful area, great hotel, idyllic villages and countryside. "
- "Thanks to the GPS data provided, it was no problem for us to find the specified routes."
- "We liked everything very much on this cycling tour."
- "We were satisfied."
- "We especially enjoyed the trip to Neustadt an der Weinstraße, with wonderful weather."
- "The cycle routes are very well chosen and also in very good condition."
Bolzano - Venice
If you are a culture and food lover, you can especially look forward to the Bolzano-Venice cycle tour. Because this unforgettable tour offers everything your heart desires. You will experience the popular Italian "dolce vita" first hand and cycle from South Tyrol's capital Bolzano to the impressive lagoon city of Venice. Highlights of this tour are a boat trip on Lake Garda, the Casa die Giulietta, famous for Romeo and Juliet, and of course the floating city of Venice. Let yourself be enchanted by the Italian charm and discover our classic tour.
- Here you will find all cycle tours in South Tyrol at a glance.
- "A very nice cycle tour with beautiful landscapes and significant cities".
- "A wonderful cycle tour that we will remember for a long time!"
- "Very beautiful and varied route! Surprisingly good cycle paths in Italy."
- "The whole tour was a highlight."
- "Good route, good route description, good hotels, what more could you want."
- "Did the tour for the second time after six years. A great trip where you get a nice impression of some of the landscapes of Italy."
Piedmont Round Trip
Piedmont is where you really get a lot from on a cycling holiday! A lovely landscape, rolling hills covered in vines and the majestic Alps in the distance provide variety for cyclists every day on the Piedmont Round Trip. Not only the diversity of nature, but also the Italian cuisine, with home-grown wines, are arguments for a cycling tour in Piedmont. You will experience enchantment with every pedal stroke.
- For more information about cycle tours in Piedmont, click here.
- "Wonderful journey through Piedmont."
- "Really very nice trip, fantastic area, very varied, excellent food, good restaurant recommendations."
- "The stages of the tour were very varied, from flat stretches through orchards to very hilly wine growing country with wonderful views of the beautiful countryside."
- "It was a very enjoyable trip with excellent accommodation."
Tuscany Round Trip
Another recommendation for foodies is the Tuscany Round Trip. On this cycle tour you can feast on the entire Italian cuisine. Pizza, pasta, wine - delicious! But in order not to have a guilty conscience while tasting your way through, you will cycle through the idyllic landscape past olive groves, cypresses and vineyards. In the cities of Florence, Pisa and Siena, traditional stories, Tuscan architecture and, of course, a glass of wine await you. All in all, an unforgettable cycle tour.
- Discover more cycle tours in Tuscany.
- "Very good organisation and support, great excursion destinations on offer."
- "The luggage transport worked excellently. Although we arrived very early at the well-chosen hotels, our luggage was already on site."
- "The route was super, the organisation was also perfect and the signposting was great, we didn't experience this on other tours."
- "Thank you Eurobike, great service."
- "Experiencing Tuscany by bike - it was great."
- "Thrilled to bits."
Majorca Loop Tour
On the Majorca loop tour you will get to know the beautiful Mediterranean island far away from parties and mass tourism. Fantastic bays, unspoilt beaches, charming fishing villages and well-maintained cycle paths await you. This cycle tour presents the holiday island in a different light and brings you a little closer to the Spanish way of life. Whether you are a culture, culinary or sports fan, diverse Mallorca has a unique combination of all this to offer. This unique cycle tour around the diverse island starts and ends in the capital Playa de Palma.
- Find out about other cycle tours in Majorca.
- "We could really enjoy the beautiful routes through blooming landscapes. "
- "We also enjoyed the smaller highlights such as the visit to the Lluc monastery and the typical Mallorcan snack. "
- "The great Mallorca cycle tour led through the most beautiful landscapes of Mallorca, sometimes by the sea and sometimes in the interior of the island. "
- "Great organised trip in Mallorca. Everything worked out very well. Super reliable route description. "
- "The on-site support was great, we also noticed the effort put into choosing the routes. "
Madeira circular tour
Flowering meadows as far as the eye can see! There’s a reason why Madeira is also called the flower island. Lush green meadows and the deep blue ocean round off the beautiful landscape. The Madeira round trip is the ideal way to capture this Portuguese flair. Here you can explore every corner of the island on your bike and marvel at both the coast and the countryside. Especially in the cooler seasons of autumn and winter, many cycling tourists are still drawn to the island, as mild temperatures prevail there even from February to December.
- You can find more cycle tours on Madeira here.
- "Overall wonderful and eventful, but also exhausting cycling round trip. "
- "A tour with many highlights that you must see."
- "The landscape, route guidance, service and hotels are super."
- "The support and transfers were perfect."
- "We were able to enjoy every stage very much and would book the tour again at any time."
- "The daily routes were divided up just right, so that there was still enough time for strolling or enjoying a spa in the destinations."