Eurobike offers hotels with a certain ‚something’
„Small but mighty!“ With this motto the Eurobike-team selects accommodations for their cycling holidaymakers. The often family-run businesses attach utmost importance to individualtiy. In the traditional accommodations you experience authentic cordiality and closeness to local inhabitants – a holiday experience which distinctly sets a Eurobike cycling holidays apart from mass tourism. And in addition maybe the host of your overnight stay gives her very personal insider tip for the tour ahead to take along during a chat with her in the morning...
What awaits you in Eurobike-accommodations
- Individual and personal: Thanks to the friendly, informal atmosphere you are guaranteed to feel totally at ease in Euobike-accommodations from the very beginning.
- Hospitality: Only a slogan anywhere else, in our hotels, B&Bs and inns the hosts live by ‚the guest is king’.
- Relaxation: On Eurobike-cycling holidays we preferably accommodate you in hotels with a spa area or some kind of means of relaxation.
- Ideal location: All places you stay in are situated as close to the centre as possible and near cycle route entry points.
- Option to upgrade: With some Eurobike-cycling holidays you have the option of choosing between standard accommodations and especially selected ‚charm’-hotels. Watch out for offers labelled ‚Cycling with Charm’!
Accommodations with a ‚plus’: ‚Cycling with Charm’
On holiday you like to go overboard? For some tours Eurobike has selected a few very special hotel-gems: ‚cycling holidays with charm’. Accommodations in a top location enchant with a unique flair and often feature a specially spacious spa area. You have always fancied spending the night in a former manor house? Even that is possible with ‚Cycling with Charm’!
You will see: With Eurobike you will find it very hard to depart from your temporary holiday homes. And with our center tours you get to stay: explore the region with ease during numerous daily rides!
We place great importance on the careful selection of your accommodation so that you and your family can feel comfortable and relax together on holiday. It is particularly important to us that the hotels are tailored to the needs of families. That is why we pay particular attention to the equipment when choosing a hotel. Many hotels have playgrounds or other attractions to let off steam. Often there are also outdoor and indoor pools and petting zoos nearby. You can be sure: you and your children will feel very comfortable in the selected hotels and your Eurobike family cycle tour will be added to your photo album with a note saying ‘unforgettable!’.