Guided Group Tour with Tour Guide
Everything is organised meticulously and we are always with you – with an accompanying bus and a tour guide. They organise everything for you, always striving make your experience as good as possible. The driver of the bus is not only a chauffeur. His task is to complement the tour guide, to organise sight seeing tours in advance and to prepare picnics with typical specialities.
Unobtrusive company, he is always ready to take you on board if you feel like it. As a mobile service station he also assists with minor technical problems. You cycle in groups sized between 8 and 20 people. A special tip for families: in our experience, children do not like to cycle with guided groups!
Additional services in comparison with our “Individual” tours
Company of a trained tour guide, well familiar with the region, who...
- tells interesting stories about the country and people
- knows secret treasures and quiet tips
- opens doors, which otherwise would remain closed
- organises your food – often in typical regional restaurants
- mostly is bi-lingual and can e.g. assist you with the choice of the menu or when shopping
- always is there for you, from morning til night
Second companion with tour bus during the tour, who…
- always is within reach of the group
- offers the opportunity of a ride at any time
- brings the luggage to the room before you arrive
- prepares picnics with typical local specialities (according to the weather)
- takes care that fruit, drinks and snacks are available during the day
- organises entrance fees and guided tours according to the programme
The included half board as well as the entrance fees and guided sightseeing tours compensate for most of the higher price compared with the individual tour!