Arrival to Cannigione
In the afternoon tour briefing and handover of rental bikes.
Discover the beauties of the fabled Costa Smeralda when the millionaires are away! Ride up into the hills of San Pantaleo and down to the Jet set Porto Cervo, along to Baia Sardinia. Overnight stay in Cannigione
From Cannigione along the coast to Palau, where you take the ferry to the vibrant town of La Maddalena, cross the bridge to Caprera, home of the Garibaldi museum and back through Palau to Cannigione.
Today you cycle into the inland to Arzachena and through the rocky hills of Sant' Antonio di Gallura - an impressive landscape surrounded by cork oaks. Further on passing Calangianus and Nuchis to Tempio Pausania.
From Tempio Pausania to Aggius, through the dramatic stone formation of Valley of the moon, back to the coast staying in Castelsardo.
Ride along the coast to Lu Bagnu and then head inland again to Nulvi and Osilo, enjoying the spectacular views of the Anglona rolling hills and pastures. End your day in the city of Sassari.
From Sassari ride along backroads to reach the fortified town of Alghero, probably the nicest town in Sardinia and final destination of your trip.
Departure or extra days
After breakfast the tour is completed, stay for some more days.
Two cycle days (4 and 6) are easy (predominantly flat to slightly undulating), 2 stages (1 and 2) are medium with an undulating terrain and 2 cycle days (3 and 5) are difficult with longer climbs. Basically good cycle fitness is required to really enjoy yourself.
| Season 1 |
07.01.2023 - 30.06.2023
02.09.2023 - 30.12.2023
| Season 2 |
01.07.2023 - 01.09.2023
|Sardinia North Route, 8 days, IT-SARCA-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||249.00||249.00|
Category: 3***- hotels & accommodations with 3***-niveau
You can book extra nights in Cannigione and Alghero. Prices upon request.
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Welcome briefing (possible in English only, sometimes via telephone)
- Luggage transfer
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German)
- Service hotline (possible in English only)
- Transfers (minimum 2 persons), reservation is necessary, to be paid for at the time, transportation own bike EUR 10,- / bike
- Olbia - Cannigione EUR 59,-
- Alghero - Airport EUR 29,-
- Alghero - Olbia EUR 119,-
- Alghero - Cannigione EUR 139,-
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Airport Olbia or Alghero
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- For E-bike rental deposit required by credit card on site
- Ferry ticket to La Maddalena to be organized on your own
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!