We will happily provide you with the GPX-tracks for your booked ride and the GPS coordinates for your booked hotels for free. Just ask us to email them to you before your tour starts.
Important note: the maps are available in the offline mode to avoid you getting data charges.
To use the Eurobike-App follow these 6 stages:
- Download the Eurobike-App
- Ask for the GPX-Tracks and your hotel list
- Receive the GPX files and your hotel list by email
- Open the tracks and your hotel list in the EUROBIKE app
- Download each relevant map for your holiday
Detaillierte Informationen finden Sie in der Bedienungsanleitung.
What can the Eurobike-App do?
- The Eurobike-App is available for Android und iPhone for free and without ads.
- The Eurobike-App works with offline maps. You can download the required files and maps from home to avoid data and/or roaming charges
- The Eurobike-App is extremely easy to use. You will find your way superbly with it.
- The Eurobike-App always reliably shows you the way. This means that if there are any missing signposts or other problems, it doesn’t affect your cycle tour
- The Eurobike-App shows your position on the map with just one tap allowing you to easily see if you are going the right way
- The Eurobike-App uses the GPS-coordinates of your booked hotel and shows you with a superimposed line where it is in relation with your position (this is not your route - it is the way the crow would fly).
- The Eurobike-App shows you with just a few taps the entire route of the selected stage including the distance that you have already cycled and how much further you have to go
- The Eurobike-App is safe and reliable, but you will also be given the usual printed maps and route description
- The Eurobike-App takes you the same way as our detailed travel documents would to each day’s destination.