Bavarian Lakes Tour, 4 days
Fresh air, Bavarian lakes and ancient customs make this short tour particularly interesting. Experience Bavaria as it lives and breathes, enjoy the breeze that blows around your nose and take a short break from everyday life.
- You can find out everything about the Bavarian Lakes Tour, 4 days here.
Speyer - Heidelberg - Worms, 4 days
Fairytale castles, dreamlike landscapes, an imperial atmosphere, lots of culture and three breathtaking cities inspire many of our guests to book this cycle tour every year. And even in the shortened version, it doesn't lose any of its charm.
- Would you like to find out more about the cycle tour Speyer - Heidelberg – Worms, 4-days? Then please click here.
Isar Cycle Path for Families, 5 days
Bavaria's lifeline takes you through the most beautiful corners of the Free State, past sparkling lakes and to Germany's highest mountain. The cycle path along the banks of the Isar always runs flat and is therefore ideal for families with small, but also elderly family members. Recharge your batteries during a short holiday in the beautiful state of Bavaria. It's worth it!
- You can find all the information about a relaxing short break along the Isar Cycle Path for families here.
Munich Lakes, 5 days
The short version of the popular Munich Lakes cycle tour is in absolutely no way inferior to the original version: The best service, perfect cycle paths, culinary delights and Bavarian cosiness can be found in both the short and the long versions of the Munich Lakes Cycle Tour. If you too want to get away for a while, this cycle tour is ideal for you.
- The short version of the Munich Lakes Cycle Tour has it all - find out here which highlights will delight our guests.
Weser Cycle Route "Discoverer", 5 days
Where the Werra and Fulda rivers meet to form the Weser is also the origin and starting point of our short tour along the popular Weser Cycle Path. Let yourself be enchanted by the charm of the old half-timbered houses, the dense forests and the charming little villages that line your cycle path. Just a few days off are enough to get you fit for everyday life again.
- Cycle along the Weser towards peace and quiet. The Weser Cycle Route "Discoverer" makes it possible.
Rhine Cycle Path IV, Mainz - Koblenz, 5 days
The mighty Rhine is not just an extra, but rather the star on this short tour that takes you from Mainz to Koblenz in just five days. Interesting stage locations, the irresistible attraction of the water and the satisfaction that comes with cycling make this short trip something very special.
- Find out everything you need to know about the short holiday with your bike along the Rhine Cycle Path IV here.
Lahn Cycle Path Classic, 5 days
A little more than a weekend and yet as relaxing as a two-week holiday, the shortest version of the Lahn Cycle Path proves itself. From Marburg you cycle via Wetzlar and Limburg to Bad Ems and after the first few pedals you will notice how the stress of everyday life literally falls away.
- Do you fancy the short trip Lahn Cycle Path Classic? Then why not find out more about it right now.
Weimar Based in One Hotel, 4 days
Follow in the footsteps of poets and thinkers on this short trip. A small suitcase is enough for four days, and you only have to pack it once. After all, you'll be returning to the same hotel every day. This increases the relaxation factor even more.
- Would you like to find out more about the short version of the Weimar Tour Based in One Hotel? Then please click here.