Lipno´s Water Reservoir - Prague.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Prague
Check-in and you receive your travel documents
After breakfast explore this beautiful city on your own before you travel with a bus to Oberhaag in Austria near Lipno’s water reservoir in Bohemian.
Handover of your rented bike and after approx. 3 km you reach the Austrian-Bohemian border and Lipno’s water reservoir. Cycle leisurely to Vyssi Brod along the waterside before you decide in Vyssi Brod between a challenging route along a hilly cycle path and an easy tour along the flat and low-traffic road besides the Vltava River to Krumau.
Leave picturesque Krumau cycling across Vltava Valley’s gentle hills to Ceske Budejovice (Budweis).
Along River Vltava’s waterside cycle to the beautiful Castle Hluboka before you continue via Tyn to Pisek.
Gently hilly cycle back to Vltava’s waterside to Zvikov, where the breath-taking Orlik-water reservoir begins.
Today leaving the water reservoir behind you cycle across gentle hills to Krasna Hora always Vltava’s Meander in sight before you reach Slapy. In Trebenice you go on board a ship enjoying a special journey along River Vltava to Prague – truly an unforgettable highlight.
The tour is a little bit hilly, so that we recommend being fit and having some endurance.
Kategorie: Hotels und Gasthöfe 3*** oder 4**** Kategorie
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet
- Luggage transfer
- Ferry ticket Stechowitz – Prague (bike included)
- Bus transfer Prague – Oberhaag (bike included)
- Detailed travel documents (maps, route description, places of interest, telephone numbers) per booked room
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher), in Prague BB
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Detailed information about parking on request.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!