Dresden - based in one hotel
Stylish in the capital of Saxon.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Dresden
You will get your bike (if booked) and more information about the bicycle holiday. Take a stroll through the nice old town of Dresden before you will enjoy a dinner (included).
Pirnaapprox. 50 km
On your first day you cycle along river Elbe via palace Pillnitz to Pirna. Enjoy the charming old town with market place and Church of Our Lady. The Canaletto house is dedicated to the painter Canaletto. Every Monday at 2 pm you can join a guided city tour in Pirna.
Today you cycle on winding roads through idyllic valleys to Karl-May-town Radebeul and by Lößnitztal train to Moritzburg. Visit the water castle of August the Strong. Afterwards an idyllic cycle tour through the hinterland from Moritzburg back to Dresden.
You start the day at 10 am with a guided city tour through Dresden. In the afternoon you will get to know the regional wine. Our tour guide will show you on the way to the wine dresser some hidden sights of Dresden. In the evening you relax at a wine tasting with some good wines.
Meißenapprox. 25 km
Along Elbe cycle path to Meißen. Explore picturesque alleyways of historically grown old town. Fortress Albrechtsburg or world famous Porcelain Manufacture is well worth a visit. In the afternoon you will go by boat back to Dresden.
Today you visit the Saxon Sitzerland.
Departure or extension
This is an easy tour in flat to undulating territory. The Elbe cycle path offers the possibility to cycle on car-free roads along one of the most beautiful rivers in Germany. Other sections lead along small country roads and paths with less traffic through diversified landscape.
Cat. A: Hotel Maritim
Cat. B: Hotel Elbflorenz
- Accommodation in your selected hotel
- Breakfast buffet
- 1 Dinner at the first evening
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, French with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- 1 winetasting incl. guided bike tour in dresden
- 1 Guided city tour in Pirna (German)
- 1 Guided city tour in Dresden
- 1 Train journey from Radebeul to Moritzburg
- 1 Train journey from Dresden to Kamenz
- 1 Train journey from Meißen to Dresden
- GPS-data available
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train station Dresden
- Hotel Maritim: Parking garage of the hotel in Dresden € 14 per day payable on spot, no reservation necessary.
- Hotel Elbflorenz: car park without charge in limited number, parking garage € 12 per day. Nearby the hotel € 3 per day.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
Maritim Hotel Dresden
Das attraktive und architektonisch einmalige Haus ist ausgezeichneter Ausgangspunkt für Ihre Erkundungen.
Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden
Das persönlich geführte 4 Sterne Privathotel im Herzen von Dresden bietet 214 komfortable Zimmer, welche alle im Jahr 2012 umfangreich renoviert worden.