Arrival to Amsterdam
Individual arrival to Amsterdam! How about a boat tour through the canals?
Your tour leads to Haarlem. The historic inner city is surrounded by canals, furthermore it is coined through many old roads and buildings from 16th to 19th century. Afterwards you cycle through extended dunes to the bathing resort Noordwijk.
Flat and mostly asphalted bike paths, ideal for families and beginners.
Category: 3*** and 4**** hotels
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, Dutch with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher), in Amsterdam only BB
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Amsterdam train station
- Airport Amsterdam Schiphol
- Car park at the hotel or close to the hotel costs approx. EUR 70 per week, no reservation possible.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!