Stettin - Gdansk
Baltic Coast and Pommern.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum number of participants: 2
Arrival in Stettin
Individual arrival to Stettin until the afternoon. Welcome briefing at 5 PM in the hotel. End your day with a city tour to the places of interest – Haken- and Odertrass, palace or lively old city.
After breakfast journey by bus to Świnoujście. Distribution of the rental bikes before you cycle through the beautiful forests of the national park towards Misdroy. In this popular health resort the first guests walked along the promenade already in 1830. From the pier you will have a fantastic view onto the unique cliffs. Enjoy the view onto the Baltic Sea during a coffee break at the beach. Then you cycle along beautiful bike paths, through deep forest and along idyllic lakes through the national park.
If you stay in Cammin you should definitely visit the gothic cathedral and the mystic monastery garden. Short bus transfer to Pobierowo. Afterwards you cycle along the forests to the sea with its white sandy beaches. From there you continue to the probably most beautiful lighthouse along the polish Baltic Sea. You will cycle along the most beautiful beaches to Kolberg.
After breakfast you leave the small town by bike in direction coast. You cycle via Wicie and along the coast through villages like Jarosławiec. Over Morskie you will cycle to the most beautiful beacon on the coast in Gaski. Further on to Osieki or bus transfer to Ustka.
If you will stay in Osieki you have a transfer to Ustka in the morning. From here you cycle on to Rowy, where you can go swimming if you want. Enjoy the beautiful landscape on your tour through the Slowinski national park. You continue to Czolpino with its lighthouse and a beautiful view through the dune landscape. All around nature pure! On by bike to Kluki and its outdoor museum, afterwards bus transfer to the former fishing village Leba.
The so-called polish Sahara is unique in Europe and inviting you for a bath in the Sea today. Relax at the beach or explore the Slowinski national park. Stroll through Łeba. You can use your bike of course the whole day.
After breakfast bus transfer to peninsula Hela. Along the way you can visit the palace of family Krockow (facultative) from 14th century. It was renovated several times. As you can see it today it looks like since the 19th century. In the afternoon bike tour across the peninsula, afterwards you continue by boat to Gdansk. Probably the most beautiful way to travel into the precious Hanseatic city. Guided group tour guided city tour in Gdansk and dinner.
Departure or extension
A bike tour through mostly flat and sometimes hilly terrain. The bike routes lead along asphalted roads with less traffic and gravel roads.
Category: 3*** hotels as well as typical hotels
- Overnights in hotels as mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- 5x half board (Stettin and Gdanks only B&B)
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Detailed travel documents
- Bus transfer from Stettin to Swinemünde
- Journey by boat from peninsula Hela to Gdansk
- Bus transfer according to the program
- Transfer airport – hotel or train station – hotel upon request (price depends on number of persons)
- Arrival and departure package from / to Berlin, about € 145,- per person.
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train station Berlin
- Airport Berlin
- Arrival by car to Stettin
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Available identification card is necessary