Itinerary at a glance
Perhaps you have time to visit the Castle of Husum and the historic city centre of the "gray city by the sea," as the poet Theodor Storm called it.
Follow the route through the North Frisian coastal landscape, past Bredstedt, and to Dagebüll. In the afternoon, take the ferry (incl.) to the island of Föhr.
Explore the luscious green island in North Frisia. Once you leave the capital city of Wyk, there is nothing but peace and tranquillity as far as the eye can see.
Enjoy the island of Amrum today. The sandbank is over 1 km / 1.6 mi wide and is one of the most awesome beaches on Germany’s North Sea coast. Frisian houses dot the landscape of meadows, wide dune landscape, Frisian houses, sand dunes, forest, and heath.
Boat trip from Marum to Hallig Hooge without bike (incl., not possible on monday). You will visit Hallig Hooge today with its typical terps and settlement hills which keeps the inhabitants save during floods. There is also the “Friesenstube Königspesel” in which the Danish King Friedrich VI stayed overnight long time ago.
By ferry (incl.) from Amrum to Dagebüll, continue by bike along the dikes to the North Frisian Bredstedt, the geographical centre of North Frisia. Continue to Husum.
Individual Departure and you have the possibility to extend your trip.
Easy bike tour. You cycle on flat and well reconstructed cycle paths.
Prices and dates
Services & Information
Further details about this tour
- Accommodation in your selected category
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfer
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- 1 ferry ticket Schlütsiell/Dagebüll – Föhr incl. bike
- 1 ferry ticket Föhr – Amrum incl. bike
- 1 ferry ticket Amrum – Dagebüll/Schlütsiell incl. bike
- 1 boat ticket Amrum – Hallig Hooge excl. bike
- GPS-data available
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Husum train station
- Hamburg or Berlin airport
- Public Multi-storey car park at the harbour, costs approx. EUR 6/day or car park at the hotel, costs approx. EUR 15/day, no reservation possible
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- This tour is a partner tour.