Rough charm and the stormy sea
The far north, with its dreamy villages, pretty little houses on the coast and fashionable cities is one of the most popular cycling destinations in Germany. No wonder! The area has a perfectly developed network of cycle paths, romantic coastlines, beautiful landscapes and fish, fish and even more fish. Do not miss a cycling holiday in northern Germany and experience a dream of sailors, Labskaus, charming islands and cycle paths as far as the eye can see!
Classic: Hann.Münden – Bremen
From Hann.Münden to Bremen along the Weser…what a great idea! Discover the baroque town of Bad Karlshafen, visit the Covery castle and walk in the footsteps of the lying baron Münchhausen in his hometown of Bodenwerder! Boredom is excluded on this cycle tour.
- Curious? Here you can find more information about the cycle tour Hann.Münden – Bremen.
Connoissseurs: Hann.Münden – Cuxhaven
Can things get a little more easygoing? Maybe even with the whole family? Then the cycle tour Hann.Münden – Cuxhaven is just right for you! Cycle along the beautiful Weser for 11 days, and explore the great culture along the way.
- For more information on the connoisseur’s tour Hann.Münden – Cuxhaven please click here.
Baltic cycle path 1: Lüback – Flensburg
Fresh sea air and screeching seagulls accompany you on your way from the Hanseatic city of Lübeck, through the Holstein Switzerland and into beautiful Flensburg. Enjoy the tranquillity of the Baltic Sea and recharge your batteries for everyday life.
- If you think the cycle tour Lübeck – Flensburg is just right for you, then please click here.
Baltic cycle path II: Lübeck – Stralsund
Mecklenburg – Western Pomerania presents itself from its most beautiful side. Romantic beaches, idyllic fishing villages and breath taking landscapes await you on this popular cycle tour. What are you waiting for? Off to the Baltic Sea.
- We hope you have got the taste! If so, then take the tour Lübeck – Stralsund.
Eastern Friesland impressions
Lush green moorland meadows with grazing sheep, cute beach chairs on the North Sea and the legend of Klaus Störtebeker are just a few of the reasons why this cycle tour must be done.
- If you are a fan of East Frisia, then be sure to click here for more information about Eastern Friesland Impressions.
Discover Berlin, Potsdam and the beautiful lakes of the region. Stop at the many memorial sites of Germany history and enjoy the tranquillity of nature, away from the big city.
- Need more information? See here for the Berlin lakes cycle tour.
Berlin centre-based tour
An exciting mix of modernity and history makes this rally so interesting! You will stay in a modern downtown hotel. From there you can take great trips in the Berlin area. Hop on the bike and discover the German capital from a completely new side.
- More interesting facts and information about the Berlin centre-based tour are available here.
Would you like to take a cycle tour, but don’t fancy the thought of packing your suitcase every day? And centre-based tours are not your thing? Then our bike and boat tours are just right for you! You cycle while your floating hotel follows. Let yourself be spoiled with comfort, taste and friendliness! Once and bike and boat fan – always a bike and boat fan.
Stralsund – Berlin, MS Princess
In Berlin, board the MS Princess and cycle north, past Oranienburg, Stettin and Lauterbach to Stralsund. Nice company and a comfortable service make this bike and boat tour an unforgettable experience! A little tip: this tour is also available in reverse.
- If you’ve got the taste for this tour, get all the information about the bike and boat tour Stralsund – Berlin here.