Follow the water downstream
What does a beautiful painting, a great landscape photograph or a well-made picture booklet have in common? Right! Mostly water flows through the picture in some form. And it’s the same with these Eurobike cycle tours – water flows through the picture in the most beautiful tours! Whether along a mighty river, past gurgling streams or on the steep sea coast – we are firmly fascinated with water. Discover our most beautiful cycle paths along the Rhine, the Maine, the Danube, the Moselle, the Weser, the Elbe, or cycle along the stormy Baltic Sea, the North Sea or enjoy wonderful days in East Fresia. There’s a great selection!
Speyer - Heidelberg - Worms
Romance is paramount on this idyllic cycle tour. Admire fabulous castles on the way, visit historic towns and simply enjoy the heavenly peace that you’ll encounter on this tour.
- All details about the cycle tour Speyer – Heidelberg – Worms, 7 days can be found here.
- By the way, this trip is also available in a 6-day version.
Rhine Cycle Path III: Strasbourg – Mainz
This classic really is suitable for every cyclist: from the beginner, to the occasional cyclist to the passionate cyclist. A pleasant climate, beautiful stage destinations and picturesque landscapes along the Rhine will make the tour shine.
- Read all about the Rhine Cycle Path III: Strasbourg – Mainz.
Three imperial cathedrals on the Rhine
The exotic Palatinate is the scene of this fairytale cycle tour. Bicycling your way through Germany’s most popular wine region, marveling at the famous imperial cathedrals in Speyer, Worms and Mainz, close your eyes and smell the ripe fruit along the way and let your soul relax under a blossoming almond tree.
- Too good to be true? Well, then see for yourself and learn all you need for the Three imperial cathedrals on the Rhine cycle tour.
Neckar, Rhine & Vines
The beautiful German wine route, the imperial city of Worms and wonderfully fragrant fruit trees lining the cycle path enchant guests on this very special cycle tour. Pure enjoyment!
- All details about the enchanting cycle tour Neckar, Rhine & Vines are available here.
Rhine cycle path IV: Mainz – Cologne
Cycle from Mainz via Rüdesheim, Koblenz and past other pretty villages to Cologne, along the beautiful river course of the Rhine. You will be impressed.
- Detailed information about the cycle tour Mainz – Cologne can be found here.
Rhine Cycle Path IV: Mainz – Coblenz
Medieval fans take note! This cycling trip might interest you. Because there is no section of the Rhine where there are more mystical castles as there is between Mainz and Coblenz.
- All details about the historic cycle tour Mainz – Coblenz can be discovered here.
Rhine Cycle Path V: Cologne – Arnheim
The most unknown part of the famous Rhine Cycle Path is itching to be discovered and conquered on this fabulous cycle tour. Cycle relaxed on an almost flat cycle path from Cologne to Holland – specifically to Arnheim.
- Would you like to know more? Click here to read all about the Cologne – Arnheim cycle tour.
Sitting mostly in the shadow of its big brother, the Rhine, the Main meanders through large parts of Germany. It is the longest tributary to the famous Rhine. What else awaits you aside from pretty cycle paths along the riverside, hearty beer gardens and enchanting landscapes? Find out for yourself and discover the cycle tour Bamberg – Aschaffenburg.
Donaueschingen – Donauwörth
Cycle along the beautiful blue Danube from Donaueschingen to the idyllic Donauwörth! The mighty river, the lovely landscape and the friendly population will turn you into an absolute Danube Cycle Path fan.
- If you would like more details about the cycle tour Donaueschingen – Donauwörth, please click here.
Donauwörth – Passau
The second part of the German Danube Cycle Path takes you from Donauwörth via Ingolstadt, Regensburg and Straubing to Passau. Bavarian cosiness and fantastic cycle paths – what more could a cyclist’s heart desire?
- Find all stage locations, details and detailed information about the Donauwörth – Passau cycle tour here.
Rothenburg - Regensburg
The beautiful Franconian Lake District, the rolling hills of the enchanting Altmühltal and the lovely towns of the area will take your breath away. Enjoy some time with yourself and your favourite sports equipment – your bike.
The second largest tributary to the Rhine also gives us cyclists a lot of fun. The Mosel cycle path is one of the most popular German river cycle paths we offer. Whether from Trier to Coblenz, or from Saarbrücken to Coblenz, the rolling vineyards, the contemplative landscape and the rushing river make every cycle trip a real pleasure.
- Find all the information and many more tour tips for the Moselle cycle path here.
Classic: Hann. Münden – Bremen
Northwest Germany is the scene of this remarkable cycle tour along the Weser. This tour is ideal for families with children and impresses with interesting stages and pretty towns such as Bremen, Bremerhaven and Cuxhaven.
- If you need all the exact details about the Classic Tour: Hann. Münden – Bremen, please click here.
Discoverer: Hann. Münden – Minden
Where the Wesser springs from Werra and Fulda, you start your adventure on the Wesser Cycle Path. Over just 5 days you cycle from the 3-river town of Hann. Münden to Minden and believe us, you will experience many things along the way.
- All information about the Discoverer cycle tour Hann. Münden – Minden is available here.
Epicure: Hann. Münden – Cuxhaven
If you want to take it a bit slower and more tranquil, we recommend this tour. Because one thing is clear: stress has no place on holiday. Take all the time in the world and enjoy the beautiful area.
- Read all details of the Epicure tour Hann. Münden – Cuxhaven here.
Prague – Dresden
From the Czech capital of Prague you will cycle through charming villages along the Elbe and Vlatva River to the venerable city of Dresden. Art, culture and a good deal of charm await you on this impressive cycle tour. What are you waiting for?
- Find out all the details about the cycle tour Prague – Dresden here.
Dresden – Magdeburg
Beautiful baroque buildings, quiet landscapes, magical little towns…on this bike trip we have really worked hard for you. Is it worth a trip?
- Find out what awaits you on the cycle tour Dresden – Magdeburg.
Dresden based in one hotel
The Florence of the north invites cycling enthusiasts to our ever-popular Dresden tour based in one hotel. Whether in the Hotel Maritim or the Hotel Hotel Elbflorenz – we promise you will enjoy your stay!
- Everything you need to know about the Dresden based in one hotel tour can be found here.
Dresden – Dessau
Splendid baroque buildings welcome you to the most romantic city north of Italy – Dresden. Be curious about the very interesting architecture, friendly people, impressive landscapes and pretty stage destinations.
- Curious? Then quickly get all the information you need about the Dresden – Dessau cycle tour.
Lübeck – Flensburg
A seemingly endless expanse of white sandy beaches, the wild Baltic Sea and pleasantly flat cycle paths will convince even the most skeptical would-be cyclist of this wonderful cycle tour. See for yourself!
- Find out everything worth knowing about the tour Lübeck – Flensburg.
Lübeck – Stralsund
Another variant of the Baltic Cycle Route is this one - from Lübeck to Stralsund – travelling along the Baltic coast. Fans of the north will be thrilled. So, what are you waiting for?
- Get all the information about the cycle tour Lübeck – Stralsund today.
Can you already imagine the lighthouses on the Baltic coast, the neat deckchairs and seemingly endless white sandy beaches in front of you? No?
- Then get some ideas and information about our fantastic Three Islands cycle tour.
The Baltic Sea, Hanseatic cities and Old Salt Road
The Hanseatic city of Lübeck is the starting point for this dreamy cycle tour along the beautiful Baltic Sea coast. Let yourself be transported to another world, full of fishing nets, half-timbered houses and sailor’s yarn.
- Take a look at the interesting route of the Baltic Sea, Hanseatic cities and Old Salt Road tour.
Berlin – Rostock
The colourful, lively metropolis of Berlin is the starting point of this special cycle tour. From there, head for the Baltic Sea and cross Brandenburg and Mecklenburg – Vorpommern.
- All further details about the cycle tour Berlin – Rostock can be found here.
Northern Friesland, so beautiful and peaceful, is perfect for a cycling trip. Why not for yours? Enchanting islands, old lighthouses, traditional mills and beautifully arranged lake promenades will sweeten the evenings after your cycle tours.
- You can read about where the cycle tour in Northern Friesland goes here.
In the Footsteps of the Vikings
Cycle on the old shipping and trade routes of the cruel Vikings from the North Sea coast to the Baltic coast. Interesting days and beautiful views from your bike saddle are guaranteed.
- All details about the Footsteps of the Vikings cycling trip can be found here.
Eastern Friesland Island Hopping
The Eastern Friesland islands in the beautiful North Sea have always charmed our visitors. Enjoy the rough sea charm of this stunning cycle tour full of delightful sandy beaches, small fishing villages and rugged nature.
- Find all the stages and details about the Eastern Friesland Island Hopping tour here.
Eastern Friesland Impressions
Imagine the following picture – you in a colourful beach chair on an East Frisian beach, your feet in the white sand, a cup of tea in your hand and your bike waiting patiently for you to hop on after a pleasant break.
- If this is your idea of a successful holiday, then please find out more about the tour Eastern Friesland Impressions now.
Did you know…
- …that only rivers that flow into the sea are called the main river, the rest are tributaries.
- …that, strictly speaking, the Danube is the longest river in Germany and not the Rhine? However, there are only about 650km of the Danube in Germany. The Rhine rises in the Swiss Alps then flows through a total of 865km of German territory before flowing into the North Sea.
- …that the Main is located entirely on German territory and is considered the most important tributary to the Rhine?
- …that 897 rivers flow through Germany?