Lahn Cycle Path
The stroll tour.
Fair Weather Cyclist
- 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Gießen – Wetzlarca. 20 km
Take in the beautiful surroundings to Weilburg, where the renaissance castle stands in solitary splendour on a high rock above river Lahn.
Wedged in between the heights of Taunis and Westerwald the river winds its way. You cycle on the asphalted Lein path via Aumenau and Runkel to Limburg with famous dome.
Easy to medium, easy cycling, some short distances to push the bike
- Accommodation in your selected category
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- If half board is booked: every day a 3 course meal
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents
- Service hotline
Arrival / parking / departure
- Netphen train station
- Details for car park upon request
- Return transfer by minibus to Marburg daily morning, this costs € 70 per person incl. your bike, to be paid in advance, a reservation is necessary