Lahn Cycle Path
The stroll tour.
- 10 Days / 9 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Gießen – Wetzlarca. 20 km
Take in the beautiful surroundings to Weilburg, where the renaissance castle stands in solitary splendour on a high rock above river Lahn.
Wedged in between the heights of Taunis and Westerwald the river winds its way. You cycle on the asphalted Lein path via Aumenau and Runkel to Limburg with famous dome.
Easy to medium, easy cycling, some short distances to push the bike
Category A: Comfortable middle-class hotels
Category B: Good inns and hotels
- Accommodation in your selected category
- Breakfast buffet
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Service hotline
- Return transfer by minibus daily, costs EUR 80 per person incl. your bike, reservation is necessary
Arrival / parking / departure:
- Netphen train station
- Details for car park upon request