Your first stage will lead you through countless orchards and vineyards in the area of the South Tyrolean Wine Road, past many castles and ruins to the wine village, further to Lake Caldaro until you reach the charming wine village Auer.
Hotel (example): Bio-Hotel Kaufmann
Today, you will mainly be cycling on a marvellous bike path along the river Adige, partly through orchards until you reach Salurn, where the German speaking South Tyrol ends. The dam pathways will lead you to Trento and its remarkable old town.
Hotel (example): Grand Hotel
First, you will continue cycling along the Adige, until Rovereto, from where the route leads westwards towards Lake Garda.In Mori you are going to taste the very famous Pistachio ice cream in the Gelateria Bologna. After a short ascent, you will descend down to the lake, to Torbole and further on to Riva. From here, a boat trip will then take you down the entire length of the lake.
Hotel (example): Bonotto
We recommend a tour through the historic centres of Desenzano and Sirmione. Afterwards, you will cycle over the gently rolling hills to Verona. Today, you can get a first impression of the festival city. Romeo and Juliet are still in town tomorrow!
Hotel (example): San Marco
On the sixth day, you will cycle past the sights of Verona to the river Minico (outflow of Lake Garda) and further down to the charming town of Mantova. Later, the train will take you back.
Hotel (example): San Marco
Departure or extension
This tour can also be combined with the tour ”Innsbruck-Bolzano”..
You will cycle mainly on flat routes. There are some short climbs on the cycle path to Eppan and Lake Garda.. You will find yourself on beautiful bike paths and country lanes. Unfortunately, moderate traffic is unavoidable on some short connecting roads.
Category: 3***- and 4****-hotels
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Eurobike developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, French with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- 1 Boat ride on Lake Garda incl. your bike
- 1 Train journey from Mantua - Verona incl. your bike
- 1 pistachio ice cream on the way to lake Garda
- EUROBIKE signposting
- GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Return transfer by minibus to Bolzano every Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, costs EUR 59 per person incl. your bike, to be paid for at the time, reservation is necessary
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Bolzano train station
- Airports Verona, Venice or Treviso
- Multi-storey car park for approx. EUR 70 per week, to be paid at the time, no reservation necessary, free, unattended car parks outside the city centre
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!