St. Moritz - Innsbruck
The breath-taking Cycle Path on River Inn.
Arrival in St. Moritz
You can either come to St. Moritz directly or drive to Innsbruck and take the bus to St. Moritz.
Sample hotel: San Gian
Today you will cycle via Samedan (Old Tower), La Punt (San Andrea Early Gothic church with frescos) and Zuoz (window paintings in the church San Luzi) to Zernez. You will ride your bike through the valley of Upper Engadin. Zernez is the gateway to the national park (national park house).
Sample hotel: Spöl
First, you will cycle to Lavin, which still looks like an old mountain village. The place name of the pretty village Guarda (“Look!“) derives from the splendid views, which can be enjoyed here. Today’s destination is Scuol, with the adventure water park “Bogn Engiadina” and the castle Tarasp, which is the majestic symbol of Engadin.
Sample hotel: Bellaval
From Scoul you will cycle via Martina until you reach the boarder and from there you will continue via Pfunds and Tösens to Ried/Prutz. Following the river Inn, you will get to the famous gorge Finstermünster Schlucht. The town centres of Stuben and Pfunds in Tyrol are noteworthy.
Sample hotel: Riederstubn
On the sixth day you will ride your bike through the “Oberes Gericht“ from Ried via Prutz down to Landeck (castle with museum, ruin Schrofenstein, Gerberbrücke, showplace of the Tyrolean fights for freedom). Then you will cycle past the monastery Zams and through the protected Mils Au (floodplain) to Imst (city of fountains, numerous churches and chapels). The gorge Rosengartenschlucht is worth a visit.
Sample hotel: Hirschen
Small villages are located on the Inn cycle path. The cultural highlight of today’s route is the Cistercian monastery of Stams (collegiate church with rose grids). Numerous churches and ruins are located above the Inn valley. Cycling along the Martinswand (mountain face) you will get to Innsbruck with its well-kept old town (Golden Roof, City Tower, Imperial Palace, Hofgarten Park, Heblinghaus).
Sample hotel: Rufis
Departure or extension
You will cycle on many bike paths and on some forest and gravel roads which are in good condition. The route is slightly hilly and you will cycle up two to three moderate climbs and down many smooth descents.
| Season 1 |
05.05.2023 - 18.05.2023
15.09.2023 - 23.09.2023
| Season 2 |
19.05.2023 - 15.06.2023
01.09.2023 - 14.09.2023
| Season 3 |
16.06.2023 - 31.08.2023
|St. Moritz - Innsbruck, 7 days, CH-INRSI-07X|
|Base price|| |
Category: 3*** hotels, Innsbruck and St. Moritz 4**** hotels
| Season 1 |
May 5, 2023 - May 18, 2023
Sep 15, 2023 - Sep 23, 2023
| Season 2 |
May 19, 2023 - Jun 15, 2023
Sep 1, 2023 - Sep 14, 2023
| Season 3 |
Jun 16, 2023 - Aug 31, 2023
|Double room p.P.||125.00||125.00||125.00|
|Surcharge single room||89.00||89.00||89.00|
|Double room p.P.||79.00||79.00||79.00|
|Surcharge single room||35.00||35.00||35.00|
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Luggage transfer
- EUROBIKE developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- App for Navigation and GPS-data available
- Service hotline
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Return transfer by minibus from Innsbruck to St. Moritz every Friday morning, costs € 125 per person, € 29 extra for your own bike, to be paid in advance, reservation is necessary
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- St. Moritz central train station
- Innsbruck or Munich airport
- Parking in St. Moritz: multi-storey car park approx. CHF 20 per day, public parking available approx. CHF 85 per week, to be paid at the time, no reservation necessary.
- Parking in Innsbruck: Public multi-storey car park approx. € 17 per day, to be paid at the time, no reservation necessary
- Return journey with public requires you to change trains/buses 2-4 times
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!