The hotel staff will provide you with travel documents and bikes. In the evening, we will welcome you with an “aperitivo” in the beautiful hotel lobby.
The first bike trip will take you to the hilly countryside surrounding the town of Marostica. After a short ascent (2km) you will be rewarded for your efforts with a great view of the region. The many cherry trees along the roadside invite you to try their delicious fruits and help you to quickly forget the climbs you had to cycle. In the restaurant "Caissa" in Marostica (beautiful medieval town that is famous for its "living chess") you can enjoy delicious Italian specialities for lunch today! To round off the visit in Marostica, you will be invited to taste some wine and grappa. Afterwards, it will only be a short way back to your hotel.
At the beginning of today's tour you will ride your bike comfortably towards Asolo. Before the idyllic village of Roman origin invites you to a first break, a 1.5 km long climb has to be cycled. Then, you will continue your trip full of energy through the hilly landscape to the little town of Bassano del Grappa. After the Grappa tasting in the Grappa museum in Poli, you will find a world-famous landmark, the covered wooden bridge over the Brenta River from the 13th century!
“Through nature, to culture.“ The route will take you through the natural park of the Brenta, where you have plenty of time during the leisurely bike ride to enjoy the beauty of nature. Make sure to visit the Villa Contarini so that you do not miss a masterpiece of Venetian Villas! The Brenta will guide you back again to the hotel.
Past the numerous corn fields of the region, you will cycle a round trip on beautiful trails. During a stopover in Vicenza, you will be able to admire the works of the medieval star architect Palladio (Basilica, Olympic Theatre, and numerous palaces).
Along nice cycle paths you will get to the wine-growing area Breganze. Here you can meet more than 2000 wine-growers who press their DOC brandmarked red and white wines, (the „DOC seal“ is a denomination of controlled origin). Cabernet and Pinot Bianco are probably the most known types of wine and can be tried at a wine tasting (inclusive!). On the way back to the accommodation you will cycle along grapevines
In the morning to Borgo Valsugana by train. It is possible to shorten the distance by getting off earlier. From the train station you can take the bike path downhill through a valley of steep and mighty rocks.
Departure or extension
The tours in the programme are easy to cycle on flat or slightly hilly terrain. You will cycle on bike trails, side roads, and only sometimes on field tracks, but mainly on asphalted roads. In cities you will occasionally come across more traffic.
| Season 1 |
02.04.2022 - 15.04.2022
01.10.2022 - 08.10.2022
| Season 2 |
16.04.2022 - 13.05.2022
10.09.2022 - 30.09.2022
| Season 3 |
14.05.2022 - 09.09.2022
|Bassano del Grappa - based in one hotel, 8 days, IT-VERBA-08SW|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge half board 3x (Dinner: 2x multi-course menu in the Ristrorante Venezia, 1x in the Brasserie)||119.00||119.00||119.00|
|Surcharge single room||219.00||219.00||219.00|
| Season 1 |
Apr 2, 2022 - Apr 15, 2022
Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 8, 2022
| Season 2 |
Apr 16, 2022 - May 13, 2022
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022
| Season 3 |
May 14, 2022 - Sep 9, 2022
|Longa di Schiavon|
|Double room p. P.||55.00||55.00||55.00|
|Surcharge single room||25.00||25.00||25.00|
- Accommodation in the Hotel Sweet 4**** in comfortable rooms with balcony
- In the evenings aperitif and snacks
- EUROBIKE developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- 1 Train journey to Valsugana, excl. bike
- 1 Lunch (antipasti and pasta meal) incl. wine, grappa, and coffee
- 1 Wine tasting at Breganze
- 1 Entrance and grappa tasting in the Grappa museum Bassano (German, English)
- App for Navigation and GPS data available
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal 2x in the Ristorante Venezia and 1x in the Brasseria (not bookable for arrivals between the August 01 and August 21)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train stations Vicenza or Bassano del Grappa
- Treviso, Venice or Verona airport
- Free garage and parking, no reservation possible/necessary!
Things to note:
- Bike ticket for train journey to Valsugana approx. EUR 3,50 per bike
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!