Sport as a silver bullet
Regular exercise in the fresh air is a real blessing not only for our health, but also for our general well-being. The good intentions are there, and you usually have the ideal equipment for sport at home, but suddenly you have thoughts such as: today is really too warm for cycling… it rained yesterday, so I can’t go hiking… tomorrow is Sunday, I deserve a break… my sports clothes are in the wash. Yes, you can always find a reason to postpone exercise. Just put on your sportswear and get started, you will reap the rewards. The feeling after exercising is unique, doing something good for yourself and your body and feeling fresh and revitalized, really wonderful! So, what are you waiting for? Discover the miracle cure sport for yourself – your body and your mind will thank you for it.
Regular exercise is healthy
There are many advantages to regular physical activity – ideally in the fresh air. It has been scientifically proven that sustained exercise lowers our blood pressure and blood sugar, boosts blood circulation and, as a result, our fat metabolism, strengthens our muscles and bones and outdoor exercise also builds our vitamin D reserves. Added to this are the numerous psychological benefits, such as activating our relaxation mode, reducing stress hormones, increasing concentration and one thing in particular – the mood-lifting effect, which can also improve depressive moods. And did you know that even half an hour of exercise a day can achieve this positive effect?
- Sport makes you smart: Regular exercise is not only good for our blood circulation, it also dilates our arteries, which means that our brain can be better supplied with oxygen and our performance, concentration and creativity are improved.
- Sport as a source of happiness: After a hectic day, sport helps clear your head, reduces stress and releases feelings of unhappiness. Why not try it out yourself to see how meditative sport can be! And did you know that after just 30 minutes of exercise, a lot of happy feelings are released?
- Sport as a natural anti-aging agent: Yes, sport really keeps you young! According to a study by the Medical Centre at Stanford University in California, sustained exercise slows down the aging process in our bodies. Additionally, there is the improved oxygen supply to our cells, which has a particularly positive effect on the complexion.
- Improving sleep quality: According to a study by the National Sleep Foundation in America, 83% of those surveyed said they observed an improvement in deep sleep through exercise.
- Sport can be so diverse: It is entirely up to you which sport you choose. Whether you prefer individual cycling and using the healthiest means of transport for more energy, or discover the most beautiful regions in Europe while on an individual hiking holiday – the main thing is the exercise.
- Sport is climate friendly: Aside from all the powerful arguments we already mentioned, cycling, hiking, running or sports such as Pilates and more are climate and environmentally friendly. This is how we improve our health in a particularly climate-friendly way. Our planet will thank us!
- Our tip: To avoid tension, it is advisable to massage the fascia with an appropriate fascia roller or fascia ball. It is very easy to do from home and beneficial after training. So you can start the next day feeling good.