Innsbruck - Verona
Along the rivers Eisack and Adige.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided Tour
After breakfast, we will take you up to the Brenner Pass (by train or minibus). From the small border town Brenner you will cycle on a newly extended bike path, mostly along the river Eisack, first to the little village Gossensass and immediately afterwards to Sterzing, the once mighty city of the Fugger. You will continue your tour to Thumberg, to the beautiful Reifenstein Castle, and via Stilfes and Mittenwald to Franzensfeste with its famous fortress. The bike path continues to the beautiful and quiet Lake Varna, to Varna itself and finally to Brixen, today's destination.
Sample hotel: Krone
You will ride your bike through the Dürer town Klausen along the river Eisack to Waidbruck (view of Castle Trostburg). Here, the valley starts geting narrower and leads into the Bolzano basin. The city where two cultures meet is awaiting its visitors with many attractions (Archaeological Museum with Ötzi, the Iceman – free admission with BrixenCard on day of arrival).
Sample hotel: Scala Stiegl
Today you will pedal through numerous orchards and vineyards in the area of the South Tyrolean wine route, past many castles and ruins to the wine village Eppan and further to Lake Caldaro. You will stay overnight in the cosy wine town Auer.
Sample hotel: Villa Groff
On this stage you will notice the Adige valley getting narrower and narrower. At the same time the mountain ranges, on which for many centuries impressive castles guarded over one of the most important trade routes, are getting closer and closer. We recommend a visit to Rovereto and the city of Mozart, Ala. Then you will continue your tour on the bike path to Rivalta.
Sample hotel: Albergo Olivo
Departure or extension
You will cycle on beautiful bike paths along the Eisack and Adige river valleys. From Verona you will mainyl cycle on quiet side roads. You will be taken up to the Brenner Pass from where you shall descend 1,300 meters in altitude. There are only a few short climbs on Lake Caldaro and before Verona. This is a bike tour for everyone!
| Season 1 |
30.04.2022 - 06.05.2022
01.10.2022 - 08.10.2022
| Season 2 |
07.05.2022 - 03.06.2022
10.09.2022 - 30.09.2022
| Season 3 |
04.06.2022 - 09.09.2022
|Innsbruck - Verona, 8 days, AT-ETRIV-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||249.00||249.00||249.00|
Category: 3***- and 4**** hotels, Rivalta charming 2** hotel
| Season 1 |
Apr 30, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 8, 2022
| Season 2 |
May 7, 2022 - Jun 3, 2022
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022
| Season 3 |
Jun 4, 2022 - Sep 9, 2022
|Double room p.P.||69.00||69.00||69.00|
|Surcharge single room||35.00||35.00||35.00|
|Double room p.P.||75.00||75.00||75.00|
|Surcharge single room||29.00||29.00||29.00|
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfer
- EUROBIKE developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- 1 Bus transfer from Innsbruck - Brenner incl. your bike
- Navigation-App and GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
- 1 Brixen card (free use of South Tyrolean public transportation, a roundtrip ride with the cable car Plose, free admission to Acquarena water park, free admission to nearly all South Tyrolean museums)
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Return transfer by minibus from Verona to Innsbruck every Saturday morning, costs € 79 per person, for your own bike additional € 19,-, to be paid in advance, reservation is necessary
- Grouptransfer (with central entrance- and exit place) from Mestre to Innsbruck, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, costs per person € 120,- (min. 6 persons) incl. bike, reservation necessary, to be paid in advance
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Innsbruck train station
- Innsbruck or Munich airport
- Garage costs approx. EUR 15 per day; to be paid for at the time, no reservation possible
- Good train connections from Verona or Venice to Innsbruck
- Alternative route also possible via Lake Garda or Resia
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!