Land of 3.000 lakes.
- 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Self-guided Tour
- Minimum number of participants: 2
Arrival in Warsaw
At 7 PM welcome briefing with the tour guide.
After breakfast your city tour through Warsaw starts. You visit the old city, Lazienki Park and the centre. Around midday your bus transfer to Masuria starts (about 200 km). In the afternoon short bike trip to the birthplace of Ernst Wiecherst at Johnnesburger Heide in Krutyn.
Cycling tour through vast forest of the Joahnnisburg heater (Piska native forest) ro Wojnowo, with the opportunity of visiting the Philippon monastery.
Today we start with a kayak tour on the most beautiful river of Masuria, the river Krutynia. In the afternoon we cycle to Nikolaiken, our destination of today. You cycle through woodland paths and narrow streets along lonely woods and moorlands. Per ferry you will reach Nikolaiken/surrounding.
Today you cycle along the Masurian lakes around Nikolaiken. After a ferry ride on the river Rhein in the morning, you will cycle through pictorially villages and sewer back to Nikolaiken/surrounding. Time for strolling through the town and having a coffee.
Today you cycle along the lake Rhein to Nakomiady. On the way to Rastenburg we recommend to visit the Masurian museum in Owczarnia (not included). In the afternoon you cycle to Nakomiady/Eichmedien with it's big park.
In the beginning the tour brings you to Gierloz, where you can visit the wolf entrenchment (the former headquarter east – not included). Afterwards you cycle to Sztynort (Steinort). Here you can visit the old ruin of the castle of the earls Lehndorff. In the afternoon you cycle in direction Lötzen/surrounding before you have a transfer to Mragowo/Sensburg.
In the morning you cycle to Swieta Lipka/Heilige. Linde where the amazing baroque church is. Then you get to Rössel (Reszel) before you will continue to Mragowo/Sensburg where you will stay.
Departure or extension
In the morning you go by bus transfer to Warsaw. Arrival is at about 11.30 AM. Individual departure.
The daily distances range between 15 and 60 km in partly hilly landscape. Mostly on country and forest lanes, sometimes even on cobbled surface. No knowledge required for participating in the canoe tour.
| Season 1 |
07.05.2022 - 24.09.2022
|Masuria, 9 days, PL-MSRWW-09X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||150.00|
Category: guesthouses and 3*** hotels
| Season 1 |
May 7, 2022 - Sep 24, 2022
|Double room p. P.||59.00|
|Surcharge single room||19.00|
- Accomodation as already mention
- 7x 3-course dinner (1st day, in Warsaw overnight/BB)
- Welcome briefing
- Luggage transport
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- 1 City Tour in Warsaw
- 1 Bus transfer Warsaw – Masuria – Warsaw (incl. rental bike – surcharge own bike € 15,- once, on request)
- 1 Bus transfer Lötzen – Sesburg (incl. rental bike or own bike)
- 1 boat ride –Nikolaiken - Rhein (incl. rental bike or own bike)
- GPS-Data available
- Service hotline
- Transfer from the airport or train station to the hotel on request
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train station Warsaw
- Airport Warsaw (Chopin/Modlin)
- Extra EUR 15 for your own bike on the transfer Warsaw - Masuria and back
- Guarded car parks near the hotel, about € 15,- a day. Reservation not possible and necessary, payable locally.
Things to note:
- Where visitor’s tax is due, it is not included in the tour price!
- Fairry ride on day 4 is not incluced!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Available identification card is necessary