Arrival in Warsaw
At 7 PM welcome briefing with the tour guide.
After breakfast your city tour through Warsaw starts at 8.30 AM You visit the old city, Lazienki Park and the centre. Around 12 AM your bus transfer to Masuria starts (about 200 km). In the afternoon short bike trip to the birthplace of Ernst Wiecherst in Krutyn.
Your first cycling day introduces a part of the vast forest of the Johannisburg heather (Piska native forest) to Wojnowo, with the opportunity of visiting the Philippon monastery And Salon Marion Dönhoff in Galkowo.
Today we start with a kayak tour on the most beautiful river of Masuria, the river Krutynia (Guided group tour included, individual single tour optional). In the afternoon we cycle to Nikolaiken, our destination of today. You cycle through woodland paths and narrow streets along lonely woods and moorlands. Per ferry you will reach Nikolaiken (from June to September, single tour not included).
Today you cycle along the Masurian lakes around Nikolaiken. After a ferry ride on the river Rhein in the morning, you will cycle through pictorially villages and sewer back to Nikolaiken.
Today you cycle along the lake Rhein to Nakomiady. On the way to Rastenburg we recommend to visit the Masurian museum in Owczarnia (not included). Your overnight stay is in Rastenburg / surroundings.
In the beginning the tour brings you to Gierloz, where you can visit the wolf entrenchment (the former headquarter east – single tour not included). Afterwards you cycle to Sztynort (Steinort). Here you can visit the old ruin of the castle of the earls Lehndorff. In the afternoon you cycle in direction Lötzen/surrounding before you have a transfer to Mragowo/Sensburg.
In the morning you cycle to Swieta Lipka/Hl. Linde where the amazing baroque church is. Then you get to Rössel (Reszel) before you will continue to Mragowo/Sensburg where you will stay.
Departure or extension
In the morning you go by bus transfer to Warsaw. Arrival is at about 11.30 AM.You have the possibility to visit the market place and the old town. Individual departure.
The daily distances range between 15 and 60 km in partly hilly landscape. Mostly on country and forest lanes, sometimes even on cobbled surface. No knowledge required for participating in the canoe tour.
Category: guesthouses and 3*** hotels, 1 time 5***** hotel
- Overnights in double rooms with shower/WC
- 7x 3-course dinner (1st day, in Warsaw overnight/BB)
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English) with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers
- City Tour in Warsaw
- Bus transfer Warsaw – Masuria – Warsaw (incl. rental bike – surcharge own bike € 15,- once, on request)
- Bus transfer Lötzen – Sesburg (incl. rental bike or own bike)
- Ship journey –Nikolaiken - Ryn (incl. rental bike or own bike)
- Service hotline
- Transfer from the airport or train station to the hotel on request
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train station Warsaw
- Airport Warsaw (Chopin/Modlin)
- Guarded car parks near the hotel, about € 15,- a day. Reservation not possible and necessary, payable locally.
Things to note:
- Where visitor’s tax is due, it is not included in the tour price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
- Available identification card is necessary