Hanse Loop Tour
Between Weser and Elbe.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Bremen
Welcome briefing and distribution of rental bikes (if booked). Discover the historic old city of Bremen.
Variant 90 km: You follow Weser cycle path to the north through Lemwerder, Elsfleth, Brake and Nordenham. By ferry (optional) you go to Bremerhaven.
Variant 70 km: You cycle on a direct route from Bremen to Bremerhaven.
Enjoy the colourful and lively impressions on your bike route today. You cycle on asphalted roads through the land of Wursten before you reach Cuxhaven, the well-known harbour city
Today you cycle into the heartland. Along small roads you reach the health resort Bad Bederkesa with thermal spa. A nice lake makes sure that you will have a refreshing bath after your bike tour.
You go via Hechthausen and Himmelpforten along the river Oste to the 1000-year-old city Stade. Visit the historic town hall and the old harbour.
Manors and farm houses are accompanying you on your way to the city of Jork. You should stroll through the city and visit the half-timbered houses and the town hall. Your overnight stay is in Buxtehude which is famous as tale and muse village
Enjoy the pleasures of cycling on the new cycle path between Hamburg and Bremen where you pass the villages of Hollenstedt and Sittensen before you reach Zeven.
Moor and moraine, forest and heath, dunes and ranges: the wide meadow landscape accompanies you along the romantic artist village Worpswede. It is the home of painter, sculptor and musicians since generations. By bike or Moor-express (every Saturday and Sunday afternoon) to Bremen. In the afternoon individual departure or extension of your stay.
Easy - all routes lead through flat and slightly hilly terrain. You cycle on asphalted or paved roads, side roads and cycle paths. This tour is convenient for beginners or groups.
| Season 1 |
10.04.2021 - 25.04.2021
20.09.2021 - 03.10.2021
| Season 2 |
26.04.2021 - 19.09.2021
|Hanse Loop tour, 8 days, DE-HARBB-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||175.00||175.00|
|Surcharge half board (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||154.00||154.00|
3***and 4****hotels and guest houses
| Season 1 |
Apr 10, 2021 - Apr 25, 2021
Sep 20, 2021 - Oct 3, 2021
| Season 2 |
Apr 26, 2021 - Sep 19, 2021
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb||54.00||54.00|
|Extra night sgl/bb||84.00||84.00|
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Breakfast buffet or an extensive breakfast
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Best elaborated route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English with route maps, route description, local attractions, important telephone numbers)
- Own signposting
- GPS-data is available
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Bremen train station
- The hotels in Bremen have sufficient parking spaces, no reservation possible/necessary.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Tour with the Moorexpress not included, approx € 12 per person incl. bike
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!