Northern Dalmatia, Dalmatino
The islands of the national park.
Fair Weather Cyclist
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Guided group tour
You can embark the boat between 11:30am and 1pm in Zadar harbour, where the bikes are awaiting you on your motor glider. A welcome briefing will be carried out by your tour representative and there will be a welcome drink and a get together of crew and guests. After a snack you take your bikes to get to know the Riviera of Zadar.
From Zadar you will cycle via Kožino, Petrcane and Zaton to Nin. You will then cross a bridge to Vir, which is located on Vir island.
In the morning you can relax on the boat whilst it takes you to Molat island. In Molat you begin your bike ride to Zapuntel and back. In the afternoon, you get back on board and travel to Zverinac island.
Today starts with a boat ride to Božava on Otok island. There you will go on a bike ride to the Veli Rat lighthouse. You then continue further to Brbinj via Verunić, Božava and Dragove. By boat you then travel to Rava harbour on Rava island.
Today the boat takes you to Sali on Dugi Otok island. Bike tour to the Telašćica nature park and then back to Sali. By boat, you then head towards the Kornati islands national park. After 4-5 hours, you will arrive in Šibenik.
Boat trip on the Krka river to Skradin. Your bike tour to the famous Krka waterfalls starts here. You then return to Skradin where you rejoin the boat and get taken to Martinska harbour. From there, you cycle to Vodice where you will stay overnight.
You start the day with a great bike ride! You get to explore an area of coastline, which has lots of islands located just off the coast. It doesn't take long to arrive at the "Okit" view point. You will continue to Tisno via Tribunj and Sovlje. You cycle across a bridge to Murter island and from there you cycle to Podvrške bay via Lovišća, Plitka Vala, Betina and Murter.
Whilst eating breakfast on board, you travel to Tkon on Pašman island. You then get on your bike and cycle via Pašman, Neviđane, Dobropoljana
and Ždrelac to the bridge that connects Pašman and Ugljan islands. Then continue via Kali to Preko. In the afternoon the boat will take you back to Zadar and on the way it will stop so that you can enjoy a last opportunity to go for a swim.
After breakfast it is time to disembark. You then make your own journey home or use the transfer to the airport.
The bike routes require a basic level of fitness, which you should have if you cycle on a regular basis. The routes can reach an altitude of about 100 – 300 metres. The daily routes cover a distance of about 20 to 35 km and do go across hilly and mountainous terrain. There is no time pressure for this though. Sometimes there are much steeper ascents and of course, it is allowed to push the bike.
The roads are mostly asphalted and there is little traffic outside of holiday-periods. Decide on your own if you want to cycle self-guided with maps and information material or with a tour guide. It is compulsory to wear a helmet if you are under the age of 18.
- 7 overnight stays on board in double cabins with shower and toilet
- 7x half board (depending on the daily programme lunch or dinner)
- Bed linen and towels are available on board (2 towels per person, bath/beach towels must be brought yourself)
- Guided cycle tours according to the programme
- Entrance to the Kornati islands national park
- Entrance to national park Telašćica
- Entrance to the Krka waterfalls national park
- Guided tour in Šibenik and Zadar
- Travel info (1x per cabin)
- Bike maps on board
- Rental helmet (only if a rental bike is booked), please let us know your head's circumference at the time of booking
- 7 day service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Fly to Zadar
- If you drive: car park costs about €40, reservation is essential, to be paid for in kuna (HRK)
Number of participants
- Minimum of 15 people
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the itinerary, depending on wind and weather conditions, or organisational requirements. This is no reason for a free cancellation.
- Please note that the space in the cabins is limited. We recommend bringing good rain clothes (coat and trousers), a helmet, a sun hat and sunscreen as well as sport shoes with you.
This tour has 1 more variant
Bike & Barge Dalmatino
On this bicycle- and sailtour you discover many of islands. On board of the Dalmatino you traver through Northdalmatia.