The mixture makes it! On a centre-based Eurobike cycle tour you experience pure variety along numerous panoramic cycling routes and enjoy relaxation in the hotel. Whilst you discover novel routes during the day, you always return to the same accommodation in the evening. Completely stress-free for all of you who do not want to miss a piece of familiarity whilst on holiday... the big benefit: you do not have to pack up all your luggage every morning and unpack it in the evening in a new accommodation. Instead you have the chance to arrive at the start of your holiday and feel right at home.
An active and bliss holiday - all in one
During the day you embark on cycling tours in all directions. Once you return tired after an eventful day you will appreciate being able to relax. That is why Eurobike accommodates cycle holidaymakers, who do not want to keep switching accomodation. We mostly put you up in especially appealing hotels with a spa area. The relaxation opportunities in the whirlpool or in the sauna also double up as bad-weather alternatives. Or simply for if you just fancy having a break from cycling...
Cycling holidays with the added plus of comfort
Eurobike’s cycle tours based in one hotel are perfect for all, who also love some kind of routine whilst on holiday. That includes the hotel staff, your breakfast table and the view from your window across the marvellous landscape. Surely you do not want to miss these rituals from the first day. And yet you gain daily new impressions whilst on your cycling tours. During our centre based cycle tours your accommodation becomes a true 'holiday home’. Simply to relax and feel at ease!
Do you want to discover more about our centre-based cycle tours? The Eurobike team is happy to advise you on what we have to offer.
- Tuscany-Cycle Rally: Sights and gourmet cuisine await on cycling tours across the Tuscan picture-perfect scenery.
- Maremma-Cycle Rally: Italy-fans discover Southern Tuscany far away from mass tourism.
- Panorama-Cycle Rally: The Salzburg Pinzgau region enchants with impressive nature experiences.
- Lake Constance-Cycle Rally: From Constance you explore nearly the entire Lake Constance.
- Bassano-del-Grappa-Cycle Rally: Discover the highlights of the Veneto during this cycle rally.
- Lake Garda Cycle Rally: The popular Lake Garda offers both art and culture.
- Prosecco-Cycle Rally Venetia: Wine enthusiasts and lovers of architecture totally get their money’s worth.
- Lake Chiemsee-Cycle Rally: On this cycle rally the ‚Bavarian Sea’ is located directly in front of your hotel entrance.
- Five-River-Cycle Rally: Nature and historic town centres turn the cycling tours between Coblenz and Trier into something very special.
- Salzkammergut-Cycle Rally: Spend your holiday where the Austrian imperial family already used to escape to for their summer break!