Arrival in Salzburg
Arrival in the culturally rich City of Mozart. Regardless whether you stroll along the river Salzach with ice cream in hand, glance over the roofs of Salzburg high up from the hill ‚Kapuzinerberg’ or start with a shopping spree in the ‚Getreidegasse’: you can feel the wonderful flair, Salzburg simply oozes culture everywhere. No matter what age you are, Salzburg will enchant you! Welcome meeting and rental bike distribution.
Hotel example: Hotel Goldenes Theater
After a short ride by regional railway, you autonomously start your family tour full of beans in Oberndorf (exercised cyclists can take already the bike to cycle to Oberndorf), birthplace of the most famous Christmas carol ever: ‚Silent Night’. Then onwards along the lovely babbling river Salzach into the diverse nature of Austria’s largest moor area: here the warm lakes Höllerersee and Holzöstersee with lido for families await. Just like a little Garden of Eden.
Hotel example: Seewirt Franking
Here in the nature reserve, time seems to stand still. You cycle past the animal paradise to Michaelbeuern and from there into the Trumer-Lake district with its three crystal clear lakes, Lake Obertrumer See, Lake Mattsee and Lake Grabensee. This is the best place to cool off, have fun and relax in the glistening water after your cycling tour.
Hotel example: Hotel Walkner
You cycle along the awesome lake “Wallersee“ with its beautiful lidos to Seekirchen and further to Eugendorf. From there you bike along the old „Ischler Bahntrasse, a shutdown train path, to the city of Mozart: Salzburg. Now is the time to visit all the lovely attractions of one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Departure at the evening.
You cycle along the river Salzach and through numerous nature reserves, past countless lakes with options for a swim. There are few longer ascents between the Trumer Lakes and Salzburg or Lake Mondsee. You cycle always on well-maintained cycle paths.
| Season 1 |
08.04.2023 - 14.04.2023
30.09.2023 - 07.10.2023
| Season 2 |
15.04.2023 - 12.05.2023
09.09.2023 - 29.09.2023
| Season 3 |
13.05.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Ten-Lakes for families, 4 days, AT-SKRSS-04X-FAM|
|Base price|| |
|Extra bed from 15 years||459.00||479.00||529.00|
|Extra bed 12-14 years||369.00||369.00||369.00|
|Extra bed 6–11 years||249.00||249.00||249.00|
|Extra bed 0-5 years||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Surcharge single room||159.00||159.00||159.00|
Category: 3***-and 4**** hotels and nice guesthouses
Child prices valid if they are staying in same room as 2 full price adults. Charges for children under 6 (for example Child bed) to be paid for at the time.
- Accommodation as already stated
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- Luggage transfer
- EUROBIKE developed route
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English, French, Italian)
- “Wanderbauerngolf” in Franking
- Entrance fee to the lidos on the Trumer Lakes
- 1 Salzburger Seeland-card with numerous inclusive services
- App for Navigation and GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
- Bike rental, including rental bike insurance
- Entrace fee for the high rope course Seeham approx. EUR 30 per adult and approx. EUR 18 per child, Minimum height for access to areal climbing park: 110 cm
Arrival / Parking / Departure
- Salzburg central train station
- Salzburg airport
- Car park approx. EUR 10 to EUR 15 per day, to be paid for at the time, no reservation possible/necessary
- Public multi-storey car park approx. EUR 70 per week
Things to note
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Regional railway journey on day 2 from Salzburg to Oberndorf self-managed approx. EUR 8 per person bike included
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!