Dutch Water Landscapes
Banks, seas, inland lakes.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
- Minimum number of participants 2
Visit the city centre with its canals, historic churches and museums or cycle a short attractive loop tour.
You cycle along the river Vecht which leads you through villages like Maarssen, Breukelen, Loenen, Vreeland and Nigtevegt. In Oud-Zuilen you should visit the medieval palace. At the Loosdrechtse Lakes you can rest and relax. Your hotel is located in Muiderberg
You follow the river Gein which takes you through the rural area in the South of Amsterdam until you reach the village of Abcoude. You pass some forts of the former fortress of Amsterdam. Along the river Kromme Mijdrecht you reach the sea area of Nieuwkoop. You follow the stream Meije until you reach your hotel at Lake Zuideinderplas.
You stay for another night in Nieuwkoop. It’s up to you if you go on a loop tour or if you relax at the Lake.
Along Lake Reeuwijkse you continue to Gouda with its monuments, canals and squares where the famous cheese is sold. You have enough time because your stage is really short today. If you still want to continue with cycling we recommend going to Schoonhoven.
Loop tour to Schoonhoven and Kinderdijk. In 1750 there were built 19 mills which still work today. They are part of the UNESCO world cultural heritage.
On your last cycle day you cross the banks along the Dutch Ijssel to Oudewater. Via Worden and palace Haarzuilens you come back to Utrecht again. Your tour is completed.
You cycle on a flat tour course on asphalted roads which is ideal for families and first-time cyclists.
| Season 1 |
06.03.2021 - 30.10.2021
|Dutch water landscapes, 7 days, NL-WLRUU-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||259.00|
|Surcharge half board (evening meal: mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)||225.00|
2**-, 3***-, and 4****- hotels
| Season 1 |
Mar 6, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb||79.00|
|Extra night sgl/bb||128.00|
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb||78.00|
|Extra night sgl/bb||124.00|
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Luggage transfer between the hotels
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (GER, EN, NL route cards, way description, sight-seeing, important telephone numbers)
- Service hotline
- Half-board evening meal (mostly multi-course, sometimes outside the property, payable with voucher)
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Amsterdam and Schiphol Aiport
- Parking space at the hotel, costsabout EUR 20 for the duration of the tour, reservation not possible, to be paid for at the time
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price!
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!